Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Just Want The World To Go Away

that's how i feel right now...i miss my beanie and i could just cry and cry and never stop...i hate my body so much for punishing me like this...

i can't have another baby, not because there's anything wrong with me...but i think i'm still in shock over everything that happened...the thought of it happening again makes me feel physically sick. my head is a mess today, i'm so all over the place and i don't know what's wrong with me.

i want my baby back...i wanna feel excited again.

don't get me wrong i love JJ with all my heart and he means everything to me but i have this little empty part inside that really hurts and nothing can fill it.

i should have been 20 weeks next tuesday...miss you beanie x

Replies

• Hun,

I know exactly how you are feeling. I was feeling the same on Wednesday.

I was only 6 weeks when i lost mine 2 weeks ago but i still have the empty feeling inside. I'm starting to ttc again as i am so desperate to have a baby but i am also very scared of it happening all over again

Big hugs xx
  • i was 6 weeks when i lost my bean but there was a little bit left that continued to grow and i ended up having internal scans/blood tests every 48 hours until it passed 4 weeks later, i was due to have a d&c that day but there was no need in the end.

the consultant said that i technically had 2 miscarriages within 4 weeks even though only 1 of them was a "baby" (if u get what i mean) and i honestly think i'm traumatised by it all, i couldn't go through it all again...i'm a mess x
  • Sorry i thought you were further on.

That sounds very complicated and even more devastating than a normal mc so i understand how traumatising it must have been for you.

I really do hope that things will get easier for you with the support from your oh and family and hopefully from us on here too when you want to rant/cry etc.

xxxx
  • Aww sweetheart,

I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling like this, we had our mc's at around the same time didn't we.

I no longer know how far along I would be, obviously know I where I would be roughly, about 20 weeks like you but this has definitely helped me. I am sorry you are not feeling stronger at this stage, I wish I could take your pain away flower.

You and your body have been through so much, you need to give yourself time hun.

Give JJ a squeeze from me, he is lucky to have such a wonderful Mummy.

Love and hugs MrsH xxx