Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

bloody harsh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just remembered i hadnt cancelled my antenatal appointment, so gave them a ring and said i needed to cancel as i had a mc and the lady said well maybe ladies shouldnt book appointments till everything is ok, !!!!!!!!!!! EERR WHAT!!!
so i said in a nice calm voice " well maybe if your department run that little bit quicker we wouldnt have to book asap for a appointment for 12 weeks away , oh and sorry to inconveniance you, it wasnt my plan to have a miscarrage "
she then said sorry if she was insensitive of my sitiation.
FECKING COW BAG!!!!!!!

Replies

• OMG what a horrible witch, I would complain about her, if you didnt have more important worries... Poor you honey, xxxx
  • That is terrible ! How to make you feel worse in one easy step !
  • OMG I would have gone mad at her. What a bi*ch!!!!
    Well done you for saying something but not losing your head completely.
    I hope your ok xxx
  • i was impressed i was so calm and i wasnt rude to her, had a few swear words rattliin in my head but thank god they didnt come out lol xxx
    did think of complaining but then i would have to go there and no offence but a room full of happy pregnant ladies just fills me with dread x
  • I think if that was me, I would have burst into tears. Well done for remaining calm, I think she needs training in customer service.
  • Well done you D, I would have gone round there and ripped the telephone from her sad witch like fingers...you are a better woman than me hun, you were very ladylike hun xxxx
  • And apart from anything else, at what point BEFORE 12 weeks are you supposed to know that everything is ok?! What a stupid thing to say!

As my dad always says "engage brain before opening mouth"

Wonderwoman, you have made me laugh, though!
  • Aww poor you. What a bitch! Some people are definately in the wrong profesion!
    I'd write a letter of complaint then u don't have to see it! Or get your hubs to ring up an ask to speak to her manager!
    Ooh I'm angry for you! As if the phonecall wasn't hard enough for you without her sayin that!
    Glad your feeling better.xxx
  • Can't believe this. I would definiteky write a letter of complaint!!! Zxx
  • Thats awful-how thoughtless!! What a nasty woman!! Grr some people really make me mad!xx
  • was very impress with my self, bit of shock me thinks.
    im gonna write a letter of complaint x
    spoke with hubs and he is very angry and he said he was gonna go there and i told him no!!
    mainly if and when we are pregnant again we have to go there x
    very true about engaging brain before opening mouth xx
    thank you ladies xxxxx