Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

baby stil there... no longer alive though :(:(:(:(

iv jus had a scan.. should have been 9 weeks pregnant.. couldnt see anything on the scan... gyno done internal one and i could see a little baby but it didn have a heartbeat and hadnt grown since my early scan at 6 weeks pregnant.... im so gutted! cant stop crying and finkin why me! i wantd this so much and tried everything i could 2 prevent it... i had bleeding but no pain but was told its because i havnt yet miscarried... i have to have a d+c 2moro morning to have it all removed image if anyones been in the same position as me can u please add me sxclilplaygurl@hotmail.co.uk.. i just cant cope at all.. dont want to eat or drink... just need someone who has been through it 2 talk 2 me image x

Replies

• Oh sweetheart! Me too!!! I was too 9 weeks and lost bubba the weekend before. I'm actually at the hospital now having an induced miscarriage.

I am going to email you with my details - you can contact me anytime.

Take care of yourself xxx
  • I had a mmc which i found out about at my 12 week scan my baby had died at 9 weeks. I was and still am absolutely devastated and my world came crashing down.. I had a tiny amount of spotting but was told by the midwife it would be fine as i had no pain. I know how you are feeling and it is important to let your emotions out. i found it really had to talk to my friends who had not experienced this as they didnt really understand. The ladies here are great, really supportive and you can come on and get all your feelings out. It has really helped me get though the days.

Is your partner supportive? Can you talk to him. You must look after yourself and dont blame yourself for anything. In time the pain starts to lessen. I have decided to buy a piece of jewellery that I can wear everyday to remind me of my lost baby, either a ring or a necklace. Some people plant trees in their garden.

will you try again? I am still bleeding at the moment but want to start trying again as soon as possible.

Take care of yourself, shout and scream and cry if thats what you want to do and let all your emotions out. But do keep eating and drinking, it is important to look after yourself!

Jacqui
    xx
  • Oh hon, so sorry you're having to go through this. We're all here for you to lean on - anything from practical advice to just kicking and screaming about the sheer bl00dy unfairness of it all.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning, hugs.

Hannah xx
  • fank u for all messages... i no il get there in the end.. but just dreading 2moro cos i no thatl be the end of the pregnancy completely... i do wana try agen but just scared the same will happen... my bf also has a low sperm count so its lucky that we even concieved and now hes finkin it wont happen agen... x
  • maddy i remember givin u advice in the due in september forum.. u sed u had bleeding or pains and i was exactly the same.. i told u not 2 worry cos thats wat the doctors told me.. im so sorry my advice didnt help... i didnt plan this pregnancy as im onli 21 and cant afford 2 have a baby but i was so looking forward 2 it and now i feel iv lost everything! talking to other people goin through it would help me though... trying to talk 2 my mum and dad doesnt help cos they dont understand... x
  • Hiya sweetie just sent you an email. But then read the rest of your posts. My husband also has a low sperm count but I have him back on the vitamins, brazil nuts and reduced alcohol! If it happened once it can happen again!