Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

oh no not again

well its hapened to me again i mc in may after bleeding but this time i got to 11 weeks with no problem went for the scan only to fime out it was a missed mc and i had to go to hospital to have it removed last thurs it was horrible as i was going in to thearter i heard a baby cry that had just been born in the thearter nxt door, i want to try again but its nocking the stuffing out of us both and i am 39 in a few days so i worried about my age to, its so unfair

Replies

• HI Jenny I'm sorry to hear what has happened. You're right - It's not fair, but I believe that things happen when the time is right. I have just come through a similar experience having found out at 11 weeks that i had a missed miscarriage. I had a ERPOC last Wednesday.
    We have also decided to try again.
    It will happen again for you I'm sure and just think of all of those ladies having children in their 50's, I know they may have had help (IVF) but it is possible. That's what keeps me looking forward!
  • Hi Jenny, im so sorry for your loss, your right it just isnt fair, but please dont give up hope.

What babyluv said is right, you still have plenty of baby years in you yet and im sure you will get your chance soon.

My fingers sre crossed for you

Kirsty xxx
  • Hi Jenny,

Im really sorry for your loss it isnt fair weve just had our 3rd mmc & same as you are not quite sure what to think!! Like the other girls say dont worry about your age so many women are having babies well into there 30's & later. Sending you lots of hugs & sticky babydust that it happens soon for you xxxxx
  • Hi Jenny

I had a mmc found at scan 2wks ago today, ERPC last fri, you are right it's not fair at all, but don't give up hope. There are loads of women older than you that are having babies, try to think positive, I know it will happen for you soon!

Good luck!

Jodie xx
  • Oh huni I'm so sorry for your losses, and that you had to pass the crying baby. i found it tough going to EPU and passing all these heavily pregnant women or people with newborns. I've just suffered my 2nd MC and I'm not sure how I can trust my body but I guess if we want kids we just have to soldier on and hope we get our healthy sticky bean.

Be good to yourself and OH and hope you feel stronger soon xx