Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

support after miscarriage

Hi ladies, this post isnt really for advice just a rant really. I had a miscarriage at the beginning of this month. The pregnancy wasn't planned but i was happy when i found out. Me and my partner have already got a boy whos nearly 3 and a little girl at 11 months because of this everyone seems to think that it doesnt matter and that nothings really happened. I am totally devistated. It doesnt help that one of my good friends is due the same week as i should be.
Anyway can i just send a big hug for all the women who have been though this and i hope you all go on to have happy healthy babies in the futur, i feel so priveledged to have the two gorgeous children and i hope you all get the support you need x x

Replies

• Hi Speckle,

Firstly, I am very sorry for your loss. But you have come to the right place! It doesn't matter how many children you already have, an mc is an mc - and is just as upsetting whether you have no children or 10! There are many ladies on here who are in a similar position to you, so don't worry. You are in good company.

Take care,
    Edie xxx