Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

It's all over

The bleeding started in the night a week after our scan showing that there was no heartbeat. I was scared to move in case more came out. I collected all of it and at 8 am the fetus came out (sorry if tmi).
we went to A &E because I was bleeding so heavily and feeling really dizzy and after an awful experience with my 1st mc 4 years agoat the same hospital, fortunately it was much better this time.

They were going to keep me in and I was admitted to the gynae ward but when we got there I couldn't face being in the middle of a bay with 6 other patients when all I wanted to do was cry - the last week had finally caught up with me and reality had set in now that the fetus was out. Anyway, the bleeding had nearly stopped by then and a scan showed that it was all out so they let me come home this evening.

I know it should feel better that it is over but to me it just feels so final and sad.
It has been an exhausting day but just needed to share my feelings.Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    aw hun, sorry to hear that, it really will slowly get better and easier to deal with day by day (((((((((hugs))))))) xx
  • Options
    Aww so sorry sweetie, sending you lots of hugs

xxx
  • Options
    sending you a massive hugs sweetheart and the strength to get through the next few days xxx
  • Options
    sending you a massive hugs sweetheart and the strength to get through the next few days xxx
  • Options
    so sorry hun! *hugs*
  • Options
    lots of hugs hun! soo sorry image xxxx
  • Options
    Im so sorry Arg, it is a terrible experience to have to go through. My thoughts are with you. It is very hard at first but I promise you it does get easier with time. It is important to talk about your feelings and let your emotions out.

Look after yourself

Loads of hugs

Jacqui
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks for all your support which has really helped. Today has been mainly ok apart from hearing from a 3rd close friend that she is due 4 weeks before I would have been. I am really pleased for all 3 of them, I just wish I was still joining them so that we would all have had babies within a month of each other. xx
  • Options
    Hi arg

So sorry, what an awful experience for you to have to go through. Take it easy and please look after yourself hun xxx