Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

can i come back...i lost my baby

Hello

I have just got back from my early scan, and i have lsot my baby.

I had some bleeding for 3 days over xmas and so my dr made me an appointment to have an early scan, so i had my scan at 6+2 today. They said there was no baby.....nothing.

I have to go back on suday to get a blood test just incase i am earlier on than i think, they said that this would be a reason that it would not show up on the scan, but she said that there is blood on my womb wich usually indicates a MC...so to take it i have had a MC.

I am devastated...we have been TTC our first child for 1 year 8 months after a MC...

Could the scan be wrong?? Should i get a 2nd oppinion....? I have been just sat crying for the last 2 hours...i dont want this to be real. Help.

Caz x

Replies

• i had a abdominal and internal scan at 6+1 which showed an empty womb after i started bleeding. they then did a urine test which came back positive so took blood to check, which showed i wasnt pregnant anymore.

if the scan is wrong the blood test will show you are pregnant.

so sorry x
  • Hi,

Really sorry to hear about you mc hun. I also had an abdominal and internal scan at 6+4 which showed nothing, i also bled for about 3 days. Got my bloods back which came back negative.

Hope you and your oh are looking after each other xxx
  • Just to let you know the blood results confirmed a MC today.

Take care

Devastated, Caz x