Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Feeling more like myself today

Hi ladies

Hope you won't mind me posting this update. I had a good ol' cry this morning and a heart to heart with hubbie, who promptly took me out for a walk and lunch - bless him! Anyway now I am feeling much more positive and more like myself after the erpc, I think it has given me some closure.

We were advised not to ttc for at least one cycle, so I am off back to my weight watchers group tonight (my other online obession ;0) so I can at least look to eat as healthily as possible and hopefully loose some of the 13lbs I have put on since our wedding. That way I will be even healthlier to ttc next time. :0)

Babydust to all

Bsteps xx

Replies

• Hi Babysteps,

Good for you! Glad you're feeling more positive...a walk and lunch with the hubby sounds like heaven. I love days like that! You have given me the idea to do the same on Sat when hubby's off work. Also glad all went well yesterday.

We are also wating for one cycle as I had natural mc and the scan showed all had not cleared so just waiting until after next AF to be on the safe side. God only knows when that'll be but could well be around the same time!

Also, coincidently I have decided to lose 13lbs - because it takes me to a nice round number ;o). fingers crossed we'll succeed in both over the next few months!

Good luck xxx
  • Hi LuckyMummy,

Thanks so much for your reply, this is my last day off work after erpc and I was thinking I was alone on this forum!

Good luck with your 13lbs hun! It would be lovely to keep each other updated. Are you trying for your first too? Sorry I can't find that 'getting to know you thread' so I can't see if you replied!

• Ah bless, I've sneaked on while I've got a spare few mins at home hee hee!

Definitely could keep each other updated as it would give me a bit of motivation to steer clear of the left over Christmas choc in the fridge! How shameful if I had to post on here that I'd actually put choc lbs on!!

We're actually trying for our second as we have been blessed with our beautiful daughter (one of the reasons I felt so guilty for being upset about the mc - silly I know!).

Good luck with WW...I am going to start with the Wii fit and then maybe some swimming and then the diet eeeek!

xxx
  • Oh, in that case I will deffo keep you posted on how I get on with WW, maybe we canguilt one another into loosing some lbs!

Don't feel guilty about your daughter and the MC hun, I don't see any reason why you should. So there! x
  • Hi hun,

Glad to hear you are feeling more like yourself, bless your hubs for being a star too.

It is like turning a corner, keep strong xxx

• Hi Babysteps. Glad to hear you are feeling more positive. It really shakes you up doesn't it? You feel kind of "somewhere else" for ages, but then you start to see the glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. xx
  • Hi hun

Glad your feeling more positive, what a diamond your hubbie is.

A good old cry & a cuddle is good hun so im glad it's helped.

xxx
    xxx