Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

so hard

i mc nearly 4wks ago now ..thinngs have been really hard and i am still really heartbroken but this week i was starting to feel a tiny bit better untill 2day...i found out my best freind is pregnant and although i should really be happy for her i aint i almost hate her.. she always no matter what tried to betteer me through everything and again shes got one over on me.its her 2nd pregnancy she already has a 2yr old and has never had a problem. i just feel so hurt and angry and it felt like my hearst was being torn apart and since hearing her news i havent stoped crying and dont even wanna speek to her . feel so down makes it harder that now its my 2nd friend to be pregnant since i mc

Replies

• oh hun i know.at the school gates i see two pregnant ladies my age and its like a kick in the guts.they sooo nice too.its ok to be angry and at least you have this forum to vent.id be lost wothout it at times.hope you feel better soon.life is like that though ,always someone you know gets it almost too easy.but on the flip side you never know what theyve had to face in life either.my cousin just got married and he had a lifetime of health issues.he has cerebral palsy but mostly affrects his legs and his heart used to break seeing all the guys doing sports and an extra twist was his dad was a sportsman so it kinda hurt.but with the sheer determination he has and does live a very full life and hes sooo handsome.so we all get these stupid things to deal with.ive had two mmcs in last year and it still takes me a moment when i see a pregnant lady.be good to yourself and try and keep positivexxxxxxxx
  • Oh honey I'm so sorry! It is so hard, I agree. And it's okay for you to be angry and resentful and hurt. Better to feel emotions than to squash them all down - that could make you ill.

I'm feeling your pain on the whole people getting pregnant thing - my sil is pregnant and it hurts like hell.

Hold on in there honey.

XXSara
  • thankyou too you both.. just feel like crying all the time i feel as if shes jus rubing it in my face as she cudnt wait to tell me..i jus feel so hurt as shes salways had such a easy life . its not fair people like all us lot have to go through all this pain then she gets it so easy .now shes been really nasty about it whats does she want me 2 do?
  • aw hun it's bound to feel like that, especially so soon after ur mc. If it'd happened for her a bit longer after it would possibly be a bit easier for you but still hard and i totally get why. why is she being nasty???? xxx
  • Kay,
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Totally feel your pain- I could almost have written your post myself. I miscarried 3 weeks ago and thought I was getting over it, but today my best friend has told me she's pregnant. I feel so guilty for crying about it. I'm really happy for her and praying it all goes well for her, but I also feel such pain -we would have been due in the same month.
    However My BF has been brilliant during my MC though and has been really there for me! Is your BF being nasty or is she just not realising how you feel? If she's never had a MC she might not have any idea what youre going thro and maybe she's just being insensitive in her excitement at her own news.
    People think you get over a mc quickly, but I'm still struggling 3 wks on, Im still bleeding & still positive test, so my hormones are all over the place.
    My mother rang the other night and when I said I'd been a bit tearful, she said 'why? what's up?' and really seemed to have no idea that I could still be upset over mc!! Some people just don't understand.
    Hope you can be strong and get through this Kay. It's such a hard thing for anyone to deal with. I really feel for you.
    Love & prayers
    Nettie xxx

• really sorry for you too nettie love n hugs to you! she is being quite nasty yes but also insenstive. no she hasnt really been there for me thro this infact i hadnt even really heard much from her since it happend . my other friend is pregnant so it just seems like its unfair . im not bleeding now hun it stoped a few days ago and my test is now negative but its just such a horrible feeling feel so empty. hope you are ok xxx i just think people dont realise just how hard it is

thank you rocky ... yeah proberly would be easier if it wasnt so soon. shes jus sayin horrible things she jus doesnt understand shes always bin the type of person who always thinks of herself
  • Oh Kay I'm so sorry your so called friend is being nasty to you at this difficult time. Obviously I don't know all the ins and outs of your relationship, but do you think she really IS your friend? Her behaviour doesn't sound like the behaviour of a real friend to me - do you think that perhaps you may be better off without her "friendship"?
  • Hi Kay,
    Thanks, Hope you are OK.
    It is so hard. I'm sorry for you having to deal with this aswell as your mc.
    Be positive. It will be your turn soon.
    ((((Hugs))))
    Nettie x
  • moonsandstars maybe you right maybe i am better off without her tbh shes always tried to better me all the time. she text me some really nasty things last night . just feel like shes rubbing it in my face

nettie thank you so much hun .hope your ok too. trying to stay postive
  • Hey I'm sorry to read this. 3 out of 4 of my best mates are preggers too but they've been supportive to me, Can you stay out of her way until you've moved in a bit?

Take care and don't worry about the tears. It's good to let it all out x
  • thank hun. yeh 3 of my friends r preg jus makes it so hard. atm that friend in particular has bin sending me some really nasty txts