Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Recurrent miscarriage clinic today

Hi Girls,

Well, this morning was my first appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic. This appointent was already booked before we got our BFP.

We told them the news and they confirmed the pregnancy ,which was nice. They don't want me to take any aspirin or anything extra, just my Folic acid.

They have booked me in to have an early scan on 6th July, so I'm really looking forward to that, hopefully they will offer us a second at aroun 9/10 wks which is when our 2nd bean stopped growing.

Anyway, they were so nice and I'm really glad I chose a different hospital than the one that dealt with my ERPC. It feels like a fresh start and it just feels healthy!

I just feel so so happy today that I could burst! image

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev060pf___.png

Replies

• Really glad your appointment went well and you're feeling nice and positive! Your scan is the day before I'm due - feels like yesterday I was having my early scan! Enjoy when it comes and hope you have a H&H pregnancy xx
  • ah that is lovely, enjoy your feelings and lovely that you shared them with us!

xxxxxxxxxx
    Joy and Poppet 10+5
    xxxxxxxxxx
  • Fairythalia I never seen your news before (well I don't think I did.. baby brain has kicked in!!) anyway... HUGE CONGRATS sweetie!!! So pleased everything went well at the appointment as well and you're sounding so happy and positive yayy image

Jo xx
    13+5
  • Great stuff hun! Glad your PMA is up!!! Sending you bucket loads of sticky baby dust!! I'm sure this time things will work out just fine

xx
  • So glad that you have an understanding hospital.

They probably will give you another scan after the 1st early one hun, our clinic did.

Also when you have your 1st MW appt you will probably automatically be referred for cons care due to the previous mc's, we are lucky that we have the same cons that we had for recurrent mc & as lovely as he was then he is soooo much nicer now & we get to hear babys hb & get extra scans for peace of mind & so on.

This time is gona be a breeze for you hun xxx
  • Hi fairy! So glad to hear good news! Hope you have a great 9mths!hugs!

Kari&babes
    19+1