Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

1 year on.....i had my ERPC today.......... :((

hi girls i had to get this down.

i was dreading this day today..1 year ago i had to go into hospital for an ERPC our baby was 10 weeks old,i had started bleeding heavily over the weekened and after scans and discussions decided that erpc was the best route for us as we were getting married exactly a month later,i was a mess for a good few months and even signed off work with postnatel depression back in september(after suffering a miscarriage at 6 weeks)i could not see any way out of the deep dark tunnel.........but with support from my best friend and my wonderful husband,i was able to talk about bean and that was hard but nice,i needed to do it even though it hurt tremendously,when october 16th came(beans due date)that was avery hard day for me also and i cried alot,but i was ever so lucky to have fallen pregnant again with splodge,which made things slightly easier,im not sure why but it did.

anyway i just wanted to say that im thinking about you today baby and i think about you every day......im so glad that you are safe and being looked after by a special somepone we lost last week..and that you are playing with all the other angels in heaven......mummy and daddy love you and will never never forget you

xxxxxxxxxxx

Replies