Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

It's gone again

The nurse just called from the hospital and i've miscarried again.
I can't believe this has happened twice in as many months and we're utterly devestated.

My HCG levels were too low and classed as negative.

How do i get over this again? :cry:

Replies

• so sorry to hear this. Hope you have OH with you to take care of you.
    I guess you just have to take all the time you need to rest and look after each other.
    You got through this once, you can do it again. just don't put pressure on yourself to get back to 'normal' too soon.
    Gxx
  • Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry to be reading this image
    Thinking of you and hubs right now, lean on each other hun and take your time.
    Love MrsH xxx
  • Hun, I'm so so sorry. I didn't want to R&R. Please give yourself tons of tlc. Thinking of you and your OH hun. xxx
  • So sorry to read this, take care of yourself and take all the time you need to grieve. I know it can be tempting to try straight away but I found that having a break from TTC really helped me, after 2nd MC we left it a cycle before trying again and it helped me to grieve and also not feel so pressured. Take care xx
  • Im so sorry sweetheart.

Take it easy with your oh, cuddle and cry with eachother & like the others say have a rest & try not to rush into it.

You prob know that this is our 5th pg & was conceived from having a well needed break. I promise give yourself time & you will find strength to pull yourself through & you'll have your baby hun xxx
  • Thanks everyone for your support, you've all said some really kind things and i can take comfort from talking to people who know exactly what it is like.
    I'm starting to think maybe they took too much lining away on my d&c as the nurse said that the lining was very thin this time.
    I'm hoping after another cycle or two it will have built up again ready for us to start trying.
    Thanks everyone xx
  • aww, i am so sorry hun! image take care of yourself. as you know we are all here if you need to talk!
  • Oh I am so so sorry to hear your news. The girls have said everything I would say so instead imagine me giving you a big bear hug and a cup of tea with a piece of chocolate cake. XXXXXSara
  • so sorry to read this.....

cant offer much other than to say as the others have said - take it easy and take all the time you need (hugs)

Lx
  • I'm so sorry to read your post. Like other girls have said take some time. We are all thinking of you xx
  • Im sorry hun, I know that no amount of sorry's will make you feel better. there is nothing anyone can say or do..
    I lost our baby last sunday was the official day but we were told the heartbeat was gone on friday and I started bleeding then.

If you need to chat, cry or shout then we are all here for you..

the thing I dread the most is speaking to people who have absolutely no idea what its like as I just find there attempts patronising. Im going back to work tomorrow and am dreading it.

Just rest and dont think about anything else other than yourself. take your time and I wish you all the best of luck for your next baby,

xxx
  • Really really sorry to hear the sad news : ( *BIG HUGS* ....i must admit i found it a lot harder to get over my 2nd mc but only because i really thought things were fine!!! We then had a year of BFN which really didnt help but just over a year later a BFP came so it does happen in the end!! just take as much time as you need to get yourself back to the top and try again when you feel ready!!! i wish you the best of luck and all the hugs in the world especially at this devastating time : (

Amber
    xxxxx