Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in April 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

got-my-bfp

Hello!

I got my BFP last week, and have got my 1st doctors appointment next Tuesday! image I have worked out I'm around 3 weeks pregnant!

I already have 1 dd, but am so excited to give her a brother or sister. All being well, of course.

It would be great to speak to others DIA 2014 image

xxx

Replies

• Options

congrats! X

• Options

Wow , that's fab news Mrsyorke , so pleased for you x, am keeping everything crossed that all goes well for you ,congratulations x x

• Options
    We found out last week. Due 7th April. Soooo happy!
  • Options

congratulations...fab news.  Im keeping everything crossed i want to be pgxx

• Options
    Thank you. So shocked....but very happy. Just pray the pregnancy goes well.
  • Options

Congrats hun, hope it all goes well for you. Keep us updated xxx

• Options

Hi there, huge congrats! I'm due on 1st April image x

• Options

Congratulations WifeOfFleming and jojo25 image

I am now 6 weeks, which makes my due date 4th April image

Morning sickness has kicked in this week, as it did with my dd, so not feeling well at all!

Hope everyone is ok, and congratulations again!!

xxx

• Options
    Hi!

Not been on here since ttc my Ds!

Am 5 weeks and due around 19th April.

It's quite quiet on here these days!

How's everyone feeling? x
  • Options

Congratulations phat_sue4! image

I am struggling with feeling sick all day at the minute, and the constant need to eat. This tends to be in the mornings, but it's still rubbish. I am 8 weeks this week, and I'm panicking a little, as I feel I've told too many people (due to feeling rubbish, and a bump is already showing!) I am just worried that if something does happen to the baby, then I'd have to face everyone. I wish I could keep my mouth shut! Hehe

How are you feeling?

xx

• Options
    Aww that sucks you're feeling rough.

I'm ok just now, had a few waves but nothing major. Only 5+3 tho so sure my time will come! Just started back at school yesterday and not looking forward to feeling rough in front of the kids!

We've not told anyone! I had a mc before DS (hadn't told anyone then either) but I couldn't face the pitty if something went wrong.

Got a wedding in couple of weeks so that will be a hard one!

Hope you feel better soon.

Do u have a scan date?!
  • Options

Sorry about the delay in replying!! I only come on when I'm at work, and I work part time with my days changing each week image

I am still feeling rough, but I had morning sickness for 13 weeks with my dd, so not expecting it to stop any time soon!

My scan date is on 19th September image It is so exciting! I know the weeks will fly by, so the scan date will soon be here. I saw my midwife for the first time yesterday, and she was lovely, so that was great too

How are you feeling? When's your booking appointment with the midwife?

• Options
    Sorry you're feeling rough. I'm having evening sickness rather than morning sickness!! Think I'm not eating enough makes it worse.

Not called mw yet. Had a mc at 7/8 weeks before DS so going to wait till after then to call her. Will be same one as Ds so that's nice.

Only 7 weeks on sat so long way to go yet!!

Hopefully get a scan date for around mid October.

Work is getting tough tho.....am so tired!! x
  • Options

The tiredness is a tough one! I really struggled to get up this morning! All I wanted to do was to turn over and go back to sleep. I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday, so that I can have a lie in image

It's so good that you'll be having the same midwife! We've moved since I had our dd, so I am glad that I like this midwife image

xxx