Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in July 2014

Babies due July 2014

Hello ladies anyone else out there with a July 2014 EDD?? Thought I'd start a little thread and hope we can get some support from each other..... About me I'm 28 going to be 29 in January other half will be 30 in January we have 1 son aged 15 months old, I have had 1 m/c in June this year and iv lost an ovary and tube a few years back. I got my BFP this week and I'm 4 weeks pregnant now, been to the docs and all confirmed image

Replies

• Hey, Sarah- you found us! Welcome.! X
  • Hey, I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow. I'm 30 years old and this my 1st pregnancy. I will get a follow up checkup on my 8 week. Hopefully I'll see a heartbeat. My baby is due July 7th 2014. I wish your all the best! image
  • Congrates Patricia I'm hoping for an early scan got to phone midwifes tomoz, wishing you a happy an healthy next few months image hope all goes well at your check up xx
  • Hi ladies - my name is Ann-Marie and I'll be 36 next Sunday image!!  Not 100% sure of my due date as my periods have been all over the placle since I had a m/c in January.  Think I'm due approx 2-3rd week in July (maybe 20th - just before our 7th wedding anniversary) but should have it confirmed when I speak to my Dr on Wednesday.

I also had a neo natal death sadly, back in October last year (our wee boy was born at 28 +2 and passed away after 2 days), so it's been a bit of a rollercoast. 3rd pregnancy, and no baby to show for it. Hopefully it's 3rd time luck for me and my hubby.

Keeping everything crossed for a healthy pregnancy, I'm hoping the big guy cuts me some slack this time round. We'll be monitored more closely with more scans/appointments etc so hopefully we'll be alright. 

But enough of the negative stuff - I'm a positive person so PMA and silver linings are what I'm going for now.

Good luck to you all ladies. I hope I can share this journey with you to the end and have some lovely stories to share.

Ann-Marie xxx

• Hello ann-Marie

Firstly I'm sorry for your loss, and also a huge congrates for your bfp image

I to am not 100 % sure of my due date as iv also had very funny cycles since my m/c in June, hoping for an early scan to make sure all is ok.

I'm just so happy to be pregnant again just hope iv got a stick bean this time image

It's going to be nice to be able to share this journey with some lovely ladies on here let's hope and pray we all have a happy and healthy next few months xxx
  • Hi there, I'm Helen, 31. Have dd 4 years old and ds 2 years old. Got my BFP today and am somewhat shocked to say the least! Think I'm due on 28th July.
  • Hello Helen welcome to the group image and big congrates in the BFP image
  • Congrates and no I do to think your crazy, we had the same feeling, sure il join image

Got first midwife oppinment next Tuesday image

So excited xxx
  • Awww me too Sarah!! image xx
  • Hi ladies, I'm super happy to finally be one of these threads image!!! I'm 28, dh is 31 we have been ttc for over 3 years. I got my BFP last Tuesday while on a trip to the Dominican. I found out really early. I believe I am due on July 25.

Ann-marie, I'm so sorry for your loss. You are not alone, this is also my 3rd pregnancy with no baby to show for it. Hope this is the one for both of us.
  • Hello charley so glad to have you on the same thread as me image

It's nice to see a name that u know, and scary how close we are lol

I got my faint bfp last Monday and Tuesday and then Wednesday boom there it was xxx
  • Hi everyone....

I've been having some brown discharge over the weekend only a little bit but had some Friday Saturday and Sunday ... None since so fingers crossed, went to the gp who did my hcg level yesterday just waiting for the results and she's put me in for an early scan just because of previous miscariage , the scan is tomorrow morning ... Fingers crossed everything will be fine! Hope everyone else is ok xxx
  • sarah, yes super happy to be here and it'll be wonderful to go through this with you. i leave in a few minutes to have some blood drawn so they can test my hormone levels, hoping everything is as it should be.

• Welcome Jen

Fingers crossed for the early scan image it's very exciting times, is this your 1st? I see you have had m/c I'm sorry to here this they are very hard to deal with, I couldn't believe it when I had mine in June/July I was so upset and shocked I just couldn't get my head round it, but I'm now putting all my energy into this BFP and my new belly fruit lol

I won't forget my little bean, my doctor said as hard as it is try not to live in the past and I am understanding that now xxx
  • Good luck with the blood test charley how long till you get results?

I keep getting these pulling/cramping feelings nothing like AF or any thing just hope it's all ok and normal? I can't remember if I had them with my 1st or not, just looking forward to midwifes next week image
  • Hi ladies, can i join?! Im 29 as is the hubby. Dew at some point ending of july from my calculations. image Gave my sample to my GP yesterday and said to call back tomorrow. So I guess after that we will get our first appointment?! Not sure how this all works out. This is our first. And we are so excited, but I am sercretly scared and dont want to get to attached, but i think its to late. Im just over 4 weeks and already talk to my Mustard seed, and it has a  name.........im crazy arent i?! Help!!!

• Hey Sarah, I should get my results ba k some time in the next couple hours. Its done through the fertility clinic I was in so I think they are just checking to make sure I am pregnant and then we will go from there
  • Sarah, blood results came back, I'm definitely pregnant image my progesterone is a little low so I have to go back in tomorrow to get something for that and then I have to go in again on Thursday to make sure my hgc is raising properly.

It was nice to hear the voice from the nurse she said "good news you're definitely pregnant " hehe made me smile
  • Charley that's fab babe soooo happy for you xxx