Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in July 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

scan at 8:15am tomoz :( feeling very worried

Hello ladies,

well my scan on 13th showed me a little peanut with a heart beat but after 8 days of on and off bleeding iv got another scan tomoz morning at 8:15.

Im feeling very worried indeed, my bleeding is very odd nothing like my last m/c which i bled for 15 days solid and was in so much pain, this time iv had no pain and i bleed from 2pm till around 10pm then nothing again till the following day at 2pm.

I know seeing the heart beat last week does not mean im in the clear, im about 7 weeks now and this is the same sort of time i m/c in july,

some times the bleeding is only when wiping and its very light pink and some times i have a little gush and its bright red, iv had 1 large clot the size of my thumb and 3 smaller ones.

just wanted to know if anyone out there has had the same and gone on with their pregnancy?

Im know if it is a m/c this time will be harder to deal with as iv seen a heart beat where as last time i never had a heart beat xx

Replies

• Options

Keeping everything crossed for some good news for you sarah! X

• Options

Good luck Hun, I never had clots but loads of stringy bits and lots of cramps and touch wood all has gone well so far. Will b thinking of u Tomis xx

• Options

Tomoz* x

• Options

Hope all went ok!xx

• Options

hi ladies 

well im none the wiser! they did a belly scan today at local mat unit as they cant offer me an internal and couldnt pick up much, so midwife phoned the epu in dundee and they said they will still do the internal moday for me, they have told my midwife that there was a heart beat friday and im about 6 weeks not 8 weeks like i thought i was!

was told there has been a size incresse since last friday so things are still growing, no idea still about the bleeding! so the next 5 days im to rest, try not to worry toooooooo much and look forward to my scan on the 23rd december! fingers crossed my little honey monster is doing fine in there and will keep doing so xxxx

• Options

Fingers crossed he/she is doing well in there. From being on this forum i have realised how common bleeding can be in early pregnancy, and there are so many people with positive outcomes. x

• Options

Fx for u huni x

• Options

thank u girls xx

• Options

pissed off again! bleeding aaaahhhhh i got an extra 4 hours with out bleeding today im just so upset xxx

• Options
    I haven't suffered, but have heard of people who bled considerably throughout their pregnancy. I think fibroids, a cervical bleed or just unknown origin can be the cause. I hope that's how it works out for you., hon x x