Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in July 2014

Seen my little seedlings heartbeat!

Hi all, I had my dating scan yesterday. All was well and we saw a little heart beat. But little seedling was only measuring 10+5. Almost 2 weeks short of my dates according to last monthly period. I thought I might be a week later, but not 2! Possibly had a very early positive test. This means I get another scan, though. Yay! Hope to hear some more scan stories soon, girlies x x x

Replies

• Brill congrats! X

• That's great! I'm glad it went well. I have my scan on the 30th cant wait!! I think I will be a week or 2 behind my EDD I had a very early positive. Hope u have been keeping well. I have seriously suffered with sickness nothing seems to be keeping it under control I really hope it passes I was sick all the way through with my first x

• Hey windy, wonderful news that you got to see the heartbeat!

I am actually only 9 weeks 5 days based on my ultrasounds (yes I've had 2 so far). I'm actually 3 days further along then if I were dated based on my last period.

My first scan was a 6 weeks 3 days and I was lucky enough to see a faint little flickering heartbeat. Then I had another scan a few days ago (because my symptoms disappeared and i panicked) at 9 weeks 2 days and it was so wonderful I cried. I have a history of miscarriages so I'm being watched pretty closely. My 12 week scan is booked for Jan 10, but at that point I should be 12 weeks 3 days image