Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby is due in July 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Scan tomorrow-worried!

Hi girls, I've got my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm feeing really scared/anxious but not exactly sure why! Maybe it's my hormones.... Pregnancy has been pretty straight forward so far except a lot of sickness and lethargy. I was just wondering if anyone else has felt this way? I'm starting to feel guilty cos I should be really excited, instead I'm just scared image Xxx

Replies

• Perfectly normal chick. Get used to it u will never stop worrying now, make the most of it while you have baby inside you and can protect n look after them it doesn't get any easier when they arrive and u have a whole new bunch of stuff to worry about image good luck n enjoy ur scan x

• Thanks hun, that makes me feel better image I already have a beautiful little boy and I was really excited for his 12 week scan, that's part of the reason I'm so freaked out feeling this way the second time! I keep telling myself every pregnancy is different and I must just be more hormonal this time lol xxx
  • Yeah it totally is different, I was convinced we were having a boy this time as it's been a total opposite pregnancy x