Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in July 2014

help please xx

well  im very confused as my dates do not work out. when would i of conceived? im due 10th july 2014 and my LMP was 27th september 2013 i slept with my partner 11th october late at night would that count as the 12th october or still the 11th? i also slept with him on the 15th,16th,18th,20th please help can babys meausre small on my 12 weeks scan? xx

Replies

• Confused too.........what did they say at your 20 week scan? Was the baby small for dates then?

• Noo everything was normal it's just on my mind as it's between 2 people xx
  • Ooooh I see, it's not easy tell exactly unless you were monitoring..........those sperm can hang around for ages, or get straight on with their work.

Ok I been googling it's 266 days from conception to birth......so I hope your maths is good I'll leave you to work out the rest lol x x xxx

• I'm rubbish at maths lol! X
  • 21st October x x (but it's still not always that exact)

• Ok thanks. I'm not sure on the length of my cycle June,July,August & September periods was all around the same time so what would you go off? My last period was 27th September x
  • It's hard to tell if you've not too sure of dates but if you count back 266 days from 10th July that would be the best guess when you conceived xxx x 

• Ok thanks for that. Was my cycle just long ?x