Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello

Hi I was wondering if there were any other due in June ladies? I am tentatively dipping my toe in the water after a very early positive test today. My due date is 25th June and this is my second baby. My son is two and I sadly had an early m/c last cycle. Hoping this lollipop is stickier Looking forward to meeting some due date buddies x

Replies

• Options

Hi hun , congratulations again , my edd is 20th  June , we can compare bumps together , hope we both have a happy n healthy 9 months x x

• Options
    Hooray! I'm so thrilled to be with you in here. And glad our due dates are close. I wish more of our ttc group could join us.

Looking forward to the next 9 months with you chick xx
  • Options
    Actually evenmum I should say that my due date base on LMP is 18tg June but given it was a m/c my due date base on ovulation is 25th. image
  • Options

Hello ladies

Didn't realise this forum was already up! 

I'm due 12th June, all being well. Fingers crossed we all have sticky ones in there x

• Options
    Hi ginger poodle!

Yes - I remember waiting ages for the due in forum for my first baby. Obviously things move faster these days. image

When are you both thinking of booking in?

And how are you feeling?
  • Options

Congrats ladies x

• Options

Morning. image

Well I took the clearblue digital this morning and it was 'Pregnant 1-2' (PHEW!!!!)

I'm still a little nervous but deep down I think this one is feeling 'genuine'.  Sorry that's an odd word to use.  I mean I have strong symptoms and the cramps are mild and pulling rather than getting more intense and so far no bleeding either.

Evenmum - How are you feeling honey?  I can't imagine how you are running around after 4 wee ones in early pregnancy!  Remind me of their ages - I remember you have a young DS.  Yes - it is starting to sink in; as is a new kind of panic! image

Did anyone make their booking appointment yet - its still fairly early isn't it?  I think in our area it is at 8 weeks but you can make the appointment ahead of time.

With DS it was the Setepmber 2011 baby boom so all our scans were 'late' because they were rammed with pregnant ladies (so to speak!)

We have now got a lot to do to get ready.  Our house is a small 2 bed so we will need to rebuild a cupboard to take more clothes, re-jig DS' room and make room for the cot to be in our bedroom for a while.  Is anyone else having to do a furniture/layout re-think?  I guess at least we don't have actual nursery decorating to do and eventually they will share once sleeping ok.  Bit sad not to do a nursey but stress wise betterimage  And if we have another boy it will be a lot simpler toys/clothes wise.

Hope you are both feeling as well as can be (and as well as you wish to feel right now) and that we have some new joiners soon xx

• Options

Hi girls. I've come to join you image. I got my BFP yesterday at 4 weeks and 2 days. So surreal but getting excited already. Just hoping everything goes ok. We did another test this morning after 2 positives yesterday afternoon. 

Since finding out I don't have as much of an appetite as usual although I'm eating fine. I did have af type pains early last week and so thought it was arriving. That's why I'm quite shocked at the BFP! The last couple of days have felt like a stretching sensation. 

Due date is 19th June. I thought I would go to the docs in a couple of weeks. It's our first baby so I'm not really sure what you are supposed to do regarding going yo docs, etc! 

Thanks for the invite to this forum Tuliprose xxx

• Options
    Hey GG2!

Glad you found it.

It depends on doctor surrey. Most you ring reception and ask I make a booking appointment with the midwife. Some you would go to the gp. So if you all reception and explain I'm sure they will know where to direct you.

The stretchin and af feelings and kiss of appetite all sound usual. You will find everyone has their own range of symptoms. And some won't have any. It's all normal.image

If you are worried then call the midwife or gp. I think he only concern is bleeding WITH pain. But a little spotting is quite common.

The stretching will be your womb getting ready to accommodate baby and the placenta.

I wish you a great first pregnancy. It really is a special time and I junk mybe no other pregnancy can you feel as special so enjoy. Xx
  • Options

Hi TulipRose, sorry to gate crash from the Due in May forum (although if this one is anything like md DD then it will be a June baby!) but just wanted to say congratulations on you BFP! Good luck to you and all the other Due in June ladies ... Hope it's a sticky bean and you get a more positive birth experience this time around x

• Options
    Thank you teapot. image

A happy and healthy oregnancy to you.

When is your due date? I'm guessing end of May.image
  • Options
    Oh dear. Have just had some spotting. image

It is different to he start if the miscarriage. Pale pink , as I imagine implantation to be, so could all be good still but it has freaked me a little. It's literally as if someone dropped two little rain drops. Defo not red or brown. Very subtle colour.

Does anyone know if this sounds like implantation? Has anyone had it before?
  • Options

Hi ladies,

im 5 weeks and 2 days with first worked out should be due june 15th, i havent really had any symptons i did another hpt today and got a pregnant 3+ but apart from that and a little bit of AF type pain thats it.

went to docs they werent helpful said when im 8 weeks have to fill in a form to be passed on to a midwife.

im so excited and also so nervous, getting married friday as well.

really looking forward to sharing this with you all.

fingers crossed we all have sticky beans

xxxxx

• Options
    Hello I got my BFP this morning after 10 months TTC - I have a 2year 3 month old daughter

TulipRose - did the spotting amount to anything? X
  • Options

Hi everyone!

Not really used this site since my last pregnancy. My husband and I have been TTC for 3 months and got a faint positive on Friday (AF due Sunday) and a BFP on Sunday. So I'm 4+2 image

I'm excited but nervous because it's so early still.

Can't remember having many symptoms this early first time around, but this time I'm feeling queasy already and boobs are aching like hell (def didn't have that last time!).

Hope everything's OK TulipRose. Feel like I recognise your name from when I was knocking about on here before? Suppose we were only a couple of months apart with our first babies x

• Options
    Hi to you peeweesmum, Libby and tinker bell !

Yes peeweesmum I do remember your username I think. Looks like tinkerbell and us two all have first baby's of a similar age. Will be interesting being pregnant with a toddler and then once baby comes!

The spotting was really tiny. Yesterday was like the faintest pink/beige of about two drops mixed with cm. then today the same tiny amount but browner in colour.

Due to the amount and colour change I think it must be implantation and the bit today was blood that took a little longer to come out.

When I miscarried last month the bleeding started much more and was dark brown then bright bright red and got heavier and heavier. It did stop and start but here was enough to show on a pad. And I did need I wear one even early on before it got heavy.

So keeping everything crossed!

Thanks for asking. I am going to be a bit nervous about it but at the moment I think it's ok x
  • Options

Congratulations libbybaby, tinkerbell and peeweesmum.

Tulip, how are you feeling today? I had the same sort of spotting at about 4 1/2 weeks. It was pink tinged cm when I wiped but nothing more. I panicked as I've only ever had bad experiences with spotting but I think this was just implantation. 

I've been feeling pretty wiped out and today the nausea has hit me. I feel like I should be making my way up to bed now! 

• Options
    Hi ginger poodle.

Me too! In bed snow about to turn in and I had a cheeky nap after work as I was working from home today.image

I am so glad to read of your experience. Sorry that sounds wrong. I mean to read someone else who is further along has had similar and all is still fine.image

It's been going on for three days now.

First day was literally pink and couple drops. Then nothing. Eater day was brown when I wiped twice.

Today had a little brown in the liner and a couple times when wiped. But it is all mixed with cm and no red so thinking the same. Is implantation bleeding and has taken a little while to get out. (Really sorry if tmi!)

I think I will really only worry if it gets heavier/turns red/I get strong af cramps etc. If it carries on more than five days I will go to the gp I think to get checked. I read somewhere implantation shouldn't go beyond five days and is usually about two.

Taking a CBD in Sunday again to hopefully feel reassured too.

Think my nausea is either settling or I'm managing better with the snacking through the day. It's mainly the metallic taste that's horrible. I'm a little more emotional and got dull aches and twinges going on. But the main one is tiredness and a bit of dizziness. I'm also mega thirsty and therefore peeling lots! Heartburn has settled so think that was due to he bug I had last week.

So glad this one is a sticky bean for you. X
  • Options

I haven't had the metallic taste but I'm super thirsty all the time. I was wide awake at 4am last night desperate for a drink! My acne has also flared up and have some nasty sore spots image. But, I don't mind with a BFP image X

• Options

Hi Tulip

Your symptoms look good abd the spotting doesnt seem bad but i agree, if it continues, a trip to the doc is a good idea just for reassurance. As youre not experiencing and pain that's a good sign.

I am really feeling the nausea this morning.  I can't function properly.  I don't know how I'm going to get througg another 7 days without a day off. 

How's everyone else feeling? GG2 is there anything you can do about the spots?