Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due Dates

2»

Replies

• Hi,

I've just changed it for you.

• Can't wait can you 

Was going to get the changing station down from the loft today , but don't want it in the way as haven't yet cleared a space for it , but have a strange feeling baba will be early - feeling full all the time , didn't get it but settled for washing 0-3 mnths clothes instead , have nowhere to store them so will either have to put them back in the bag or buy extra drawers , 

Not long at all for some of us , looking forward to seeing all the birth announcements .... not too soon though I hope ,

Oh ... by the way I asked the midwife about keeping the placenta n she said its mine to do with as I wish, will have to take in a container to take it home , n I will be on a drip for 4-5 hours after the birth as it's my 5th baby , 

Hopefully it will be during the day time n not in the evening or middle of the night as would like the kids to come in as soon after as possible , 

So much uncertainty ,,,, if only we could plan a bit more but babies come when they're ready n not before x x x x 

• Thanks Tulip.

I had quite a bit of cramping today as well as braxton hicks. I also had a little bleeding after a quickie. I know that's not unusual but i didn't get that until 2 weeks before dd was born but then this baby is lower than what she was at this stage. All seems to be back to normal now.

I still think it will be late. Only time will tell.
  • I was just taking a look back over our due dates to see who might be next. image

Not long gp! Almost 40 weeks!

I still have two weeks to go. However my date buddy has already given birth so that's exciting.

Good luck to all xx
  • Well the hospital are now going with today, the 8th so looks like I am 40 weeks. Baby will probably arrive on 12th!

I wish it would hurry up. No signs of baby's imminent arrival though despite my efforts to bring on labour.

Evemum looks likely to have her baby before me.

Gp x
  • Oh maybe it will come out of the blue?

I've had false labour every other night for about four hours since Wednesday. Today I think my bump dropped and been having more pressure but it could be my body and baby teasing me.

Midwife tomorrow though so will see what they say.

Fingers crossed for you x
  • Omg - how funny. You actually predicted your birth date! image