Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014

12 Week Scan Date!

Hey,

Today the postman brought my 12 week scan appointment letter.  Woohoo! image

Now I am more distracted than ever and so looking forward to it.

I think I might be a bit behind the rest of you so hopefully you will all have yours before me.  Mine is 16th December. image

Replies

• Hi,

Yep I have my scan date too 29th November will be 11+6. Excited and really nervous in equal measure!

Good luck with yours x
  • That's my due date Tulip ximage
  • Wahooo.  Tuliprose its such a nice feeling isnt it!  I have mine on 4 December.  *dancing*

• Got mine through! Finally lol.. 4th December also image
  • Excellent! We're on the same day. X
  • Got mine 2nd dec will be 12 +3 so excited and scared xxx
  • Wow, we are all pretty close. Be lovely to post the pic on here x
  • Hi girls, I got my scan date letter too. It's for Monday 9th so will be 12 +4. I tried to get it changed to the week before but couldn't unfortunately. I now have my proper booking in appointment this thursday coming after the mix up last time. The only trouble is that my sister is also seeing the midwife at the same surgery on Thursday too so I will have to do some sneaking about so that she doesn't see me! It could be a mission with it being in a small village! Eek! X

• Hiya , still haven't got mine through , may give them a ring if haven't heard anything by Wednesday , as my neighbour got forgotten about n didn't get her 1st scan til nearly 15 weeks !! they thought she was 11 but her last "period " was an implantation bleed , bet you're all excited , amazing to see the little bean wriggling around so much when you can't yet feel it ,will keep you updated x x

• Good luck evenmum. Hope wit comes through soon. X
  • I had my scan today ladies! I forgot how wonderful it is. This lo is a wriggler and very active not like my dd who was and still is very chilled. 

My edd is now 8th June image

• Congratulations Gingerpoodle! So pleased for you.

now you can relax a bit and enjoy telling friends and family your news,

so nervous for my scan on Monday just want everything to be ok 

xxx

• Congratulations Gingerpoodle! Enjoy telling everyone your wonderful news. 

I finally had My proper booking in appointment today which was lovely. My midwife is fab! 

Cant wait for 9th Dec for our scan now xx

• Yay !! got my date for 12 week scan through today for next Thursday 5th will be exactly 12 weeks , hope we see a change from the last time , looking forward to it but nervous at the same time ,

Fab you saw your little wriggler gingerpoodle , great to see them isn't it , did you have the nuchal fold n blood test too , they have booked me in for both but just going to have the nuchal fold , if they do the blood test n my age combined I will automatically come up as high risk n don't want the extra stress , had cvs and amnio last time n wouldn't want either again so just hoping the nuchal fold comes back ok , lovely to finally be able to tell everyone isn't it x X 

How did yours go today cupcake kate , hope all was well x x 

A few of ours have the same days , stubborn Brit n LVM   And libby and GG2 , will be thinking of you both , good luck with not being spotted by your sister GG2 image exciting times , will you be due around the same time then ?

Thanks tulip , how you doing hun ? not long after ours to wait ,time will fly   x x  How lovely spongebobby , hope s/he arrives on time or would you like a christmas baby ? x x

• Getting very exciting now with all of our scans coming up! Nice that a few of us have the same due dates. image

Well I managed to avoid my sister at the surgery. She is 8 weeks ahead of me, due towards the end of April. Can't wait to tell our families. We all went out for a meal last night and my husband thought my sister might have figured it out but I think I managed to take her off the scent! Hehe! Only another 10 days to try and hide our pregnancy. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xxx

just wondering how everyone's symptoms are? Mine are very minimal, just tingly nipples now really. I talked to my midwife about being a bit worried about lack of symptoms and she reassured me. Fingers crossed anyway xx

• hello ladies,

had my 12 week scan today was amazing image baby was wriggling loads due date is now friday 13th june. Feel much happier now, fingers crossed for everyone else still to have the scan, best feeling ever,

xxxx

http://webkit-fake-url://E61250B1-DDC7-4751-8F97-ED74A643FFDB/imagejpeg

• Congratulations libby!

It is such a great feeling isn't it and so reassuring. image  I've updated your due date on the other thread.

Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy xx

• Thanks Tulip xxx

• Fantastic libby!

Evemum I did have the nuchal and blood test. Fingers crossed all is okay but I wouldn't do the amniocentisis whatever the result.

Good luck for Thurs and good luck to everyone else with upcoming scans x
  • GG2 you did well to avoid your sister. Hopefully not for much longer.

The nuchal scan is a can of worms isn't it. No right answer. First time I said I would never have amnio so thought the combined test was pointless. I am also a worrier and didn't want my pregnancy and scan over shadowed with my crazy worry.

This time is different. Because of ds I would think more carefully. So we Weill have the combined test and take it a step at a time.

I guess if it came to high odds. Maybe one in fifty then might want to know more in the stats of cvs or amnio. But no need to think about it now.

It's so lovely seeing you all have scans. A close friend was 13 weeks and had spotting so had emergency scan and it was bad news. No warning or anything so it's made me worry more than I did last time. We know two couples this has happened to in the past three months and both on baby two. So feels a but uneasy.

But your good news helps. image

No amount of worrying will do baby or me any good anyhow.

Evenmum how are you hanging in there? I know you probably have similar fears as me ?