Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

baby due 9th june 2014 and im getting a puppy tomorrow

heey ladies how are we all doing?

my baby boy is due 9th june 2014 and tomorrow im picking up my new puppy am I mad to get a puppy so close to my due date or do you think its a good idea?

jus want to knw what you all think?

I always wantd two cats and I have them..

and then ive always wantd a puppy and a baby and now I have both...

Replies

• Options
    Hi

Ive always wanted a puppy to bring up along with a baby so they can grow up together and be close image

Your not mad at all so dont worry image plenty of my family have yound dogs with babies and children and has always been fine. Plus having a dog is good exercise and they will need walks which will be great losing baby weight image

Just try and make sure the puppy is toilet trained before little man arrives and make sure you wash your hands properly everytime you put out the dog food and pick up the poop image x
  • Options

thank you hun. image I knew it was a good idea... means I will have 3 girls (2cats,1puppy) and 1 boy (my baby) lol

cant wait to meet my new puppy tomorrow

an also sooooo excited to meet my son in 8weeksan 2days image x

• Options
    Ahhh its nice having a big family with pets image

What type of puppy is it? Im after a boxer but my boyfriend wants a small one like a pug or staffy.

Same i meet my little on in just under 6 weeks! image x
  • Options
    Enjoy getting your puppy today image xx