Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

June will soon be upon us!

Hi ladies I hope you're having a good bank holiday weekend. Can you believe it will be June in less than a week?! I hope everyone is prepared. I've got just under 3 weeks until my due date and I'm fed up of waiting already. I can't wait to meet this baby and be able to move with slightly more elegance. What are you all looking forward to post pregnancy? Gp

Replies

• Hi hun , it will indeed , can't quite believe it can you , have definitley got the waddle going on too , no point trying to hurry anywhere !! image got 3 weeks n 3 days til due date , saw midwife today as bp still misbehaving , n she said if I make it til Thursday will be good to go !! scary !! looking forward to lots of snuggles n the lovely smell of a newborn x x 

• I was only saying to my other half that I'm starting to get fed up of huffing and puffing like an old lady when I move. I've definitely got a waddle going onimage Can't believe I have less than 4 weeks to my due date. I half expect to see news than one of us June ladies has started every time I log on... won't be long and we'll all be holding our little ones image

• Ahh I also have adopted the waddle! lol constantly feeling like i'm about to pee myself- good fun! 

Almost 2 weeks left for me now- have a scan on Tuesday to see how much he's grown and whether or not they will want to induce me. I am getting fed up with all this blood pressure monitoring (I know its for the best) it seems stable enough at 123/68 ish and protein off and on- no one seems worried about any of that, though! 

Sharp stabbing pains are a daily occurance now (didn't miss this from my first!) I can't wait to meet this little guy! It's so weird to think it could all happen at any minute but technically could still not happen for another 4 weeks!

I think I am most looking forward to being able to sleep on my tummy again and being able to go and do the weekly shop without feeling like i'm about to collapse! lol

Take care ladies! x 

• You sound exactly like I feel , also having bp checks every 3 days , went it this morning , was higher again 140/100 midwife felt really bad saying she feels like she has failed me , bless her , it's not her fault , so back in again tomorrow for a day on dau , 

Best they're keeping an eye on it but difficult when have other lo's to look after too , 

Midwife said as I'm 37+1 today that's in my favour n they might decide to get cracking n get the baby out , have a scan Monday to check if baby's breech !! or I have polyhydraminos !! so much to think about , no wonder my bp's high !! 

Know what you mean re the shopping aswell , exhausting isn't it ,

Take care girls , soon be posting our birth announcements ..... How exciting !! x x 

• Good to read your updates ladies. I hope both your bps behave sb and evemum.

I have a feeling there will be a few birth announcements before mine.

Dd is at home today and we had friends over for a playdate this morning. Now I feel zonked and can't wait for bedtime.

Baby is still 2/5 engaged but I can feel it's bottom very high still. Mw said it's almost 1/5. I still reckon another 2 weeks to go but I think I'll have to start on the clary sage oil.

Looking forward to reading your BAs. Gp
  • Thanks gp , tiring isn't it , I used clary sage oil too , found it useful , n jasmine oil too , have the raspberry leaf in the cupboard but reluctant to drink it til dd gets back from her school trip next Weds , has always worked really effectivley for me , have you tried it ?

2/5 engaged is good though , mine is still dipping in n out n now might even be breech , will have to give this baby a good talking to I think image x x 

• I hope it's not breech evemum. Are you having a scan?

As for baby being free I'm sure you know that doesn't mean much for you after the number of babies you've had. Although this baby is 2/5 engaged it's bottom is still very high. I don't remember my bump dropping at all with dd though so hopefully that's nothing to go by.

I have been on the raspberry leaf capsules and tea for a couple of weeks. I used it last time and had a fairly quick and calm labour so fingers crossed the same will be this time.
  • Good to read your updates ladies. I hope both your bps behave sb and evemum.

I have a feeling there will be a few birth announcements before mine.

Dd is at home today and we had friends over for a playdate this morning. Now I feel zonked and can't wait for bedtime.

Baby is still 2/5 engaged but I can feel it's bottom very high still. Mw said it's almost 1/5. I still reckon another 2 weeks to go but I think I'll have to start on the clary sage oil.

Looking forward to reading your BAs. Gp