Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in June 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I the first June lady??

Hi all, well went to hospital as I was in alot of pain all day yesterday. At 5:34 this morning I delivered my little boy. It was so quick I only had time for gas and air and didn't tear at all. He is only a little one, weighing in at about 5 and a half pounds.  I'm feeling well but ouch does it hurt when I wee!!! 

Hope the rest of you have uneventful deliveries too. Just off to stare at him a little moreimage 

Replies

• *edit* it randomly posted an empty post before my actual message lol

• Congratulations!! image hopefully get to meet my little man next week (possible induction) ahh i cant wait image x
  • Congrats! X

• Congratulations Annie!

We have the same due date son in hopeful.

I has four hours of consistent and painful contractions last night but they staved off and as I didn't sleep was exhausted this morning and took a bath. My neighbour has ds for an hour whilst I made myself a human again.

Been having period cramps and backache and a touch of nausea this afternoon but not really many contractions.

In hoping it won't be long - although I think his could potentially carry on for a few weeks. :{

So happy your boy is here and you did so well. Was it a vbac too?
  • Congrats annie. I think it's going to be a long while before this baby makes an appearance.

I'm glad it was quick for you. Enjoy the cuddles.
  • Massive congratulations!' Ive got a week till my due date and have nothing happening so feel it could be a while!!

Enjoy your goegeous bundle xx
  • Thanks ladies, I am still in awe at my little one. Can't believe he is mine and do perfectly formed. 

Tuliprose, that's how I started.  I didn't have any contractions until I was already at the hospital...  I did indeed have a vbac and I'm so glad I was able to do so. Apart from being sore for a while I have recovered quite well.

Right I'm off to catch upnon the other threads x