Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in March 2014

March 2014 baby

Replies

• Hey all, I'm due 15 March with my *third* March baby!! I have DD March 2010  and DS March 2012. My mum thinks I can only get pregnant in June ha ha!!

SoHappy I remember you from March 2010 - its so lovely to hear you're utd again image xx

• March baby here too. Not sure exactly when yet, as I'm between 4/5 weeks but somewhere between 16-21st I think?! lol.

This is my second pregnancy but had my son nearly 12 years ago now, so a little anxious but very excited! image

• Wow wee there are lots of us!

Lulee - omg, 3rd baby, how lovely though, yes seems you like June a lot, ha ha image thank you, I was a bit of a shock as I got pregnant 1st month of trying but fantastic too...a bit frightened but I'm very very happy to be here xxx

• Hey ladies. 

Hope you don't mind me joining. I was on here before whilst trying for a year for our first baby which we found out we had lost at our first 12 week scan so had to have a medical miscarriage. But on Wednesday I had two faint lines on two tests and another faint two on Thursday morning. Due 23Rd of March at moment. If anyone sets up a Facebook page let me know as I found it so helpful last time round and alot easier.  Congrats to everyone and fingers crossed to all still trying. It will happen. I never believed it would then definitely didn't think it would happen again after the bad luck we had. 

Here's to us. 

Messy x

I

• Hello ladies, congrats on your bfp's! I'd like to join you if I may, I'm due 07.03.14!! Already got a 2 yr old. All very exciting isn't it, although still early days!

have any of you had your booking in app yet with your midwife? Got mine on Wednesday image xx

• Wow loads of march babies now, how exciting. 

Im planning on going to the doctors in a couple of weeks to confirm my pregnancy then should have midwife appointment a few weeks after x

• For those of you on baby no2 are you showing a lot quicker this time round? I look like I did at 12 weeks!! :-/ no idea how I'm going to keep the secret until the 12 week scan!!! image xx

• Congratulations everyone, this thread is certainly filling up now wish they would hurry up and put due in march up.

N80 this is my 3rd and at just under 6 weeks I'm huge! I normally wear size 8/10 and i want to hide it till 16 week but not sure how since I'm already having to wear baggy clothes

• Hey

my booking in appointment is 12th of August and having a private scan same week. Just to reassure myself and partner that everything is okay. Just because we were left so long last time and then found out it was bad news at our first normal scan. 

Congrats ladies, anyone got any symptoms yet? 

Messy x

A

• I saw mw on Wednesday, taking advantage of a rare day off and got my booking and scan dates through on Friday! Fastest ever I think image

I'm definitely showing already, I bloat badly in early pg so hard to hide it. Luckily having two already means I can just blame residual baby tummy and too many summer ice creams image

I

• N30 this is my 4th and im so bloated already. Don't think I can hide it now let alone for a few more weeks lol x

• hows everyone fever is killing me cough and im always tired i cant do anything i just want to sleep

• Hi there - Just found this site & thread after searching for info on hayfever meds during pregnancy!!

Many congrats to all those with bfp's!!

I tested positive just under 2 weeks ago - Am still only 5+1 or 5+2 - 2nd pregnancy (have a DD aged 2.5) - Properly excited, though trying not to get too giddy as had a mc about this time back in Feb

Got my midwife appt this Weds and will probably book a private scan around 7 weeks just to put my mind at rest esp as I go on hols mid August for a week

Not told anyone (other than my boss) yet - Lost my Dad last year so will only tell Mum once I know that everything is ok!!

• I've got my booking in appointment on July 30th with midwife so I will be 7 & half weeks.

I've also got a consultant appointment this Friday as part of the iui treatment we were due to have ... so hoping we might get an early scan!!!!

this is my first but I'm already feeling bloated and my stomach is getting harder by the day.. Gave the hubby a bit of a shock yesterday's when he touched it! 

• Well there's me saying I have no symptoms then today felt really sick at work and then went really dizzy at home and fell back and nearly knocked the fridge over. Lol woops. How is everyone today? 

Messy x

• messy halow. im feeling very sick i dont what to do im hungry but cant put anything in my stamach i wish i can eat some thing that i never eat before, its hard to brush my teeth its like im doing something i never did before today i almost vomit because of brushing my teeth. i dont know what is happening i pee everytime small pee and its very hot i want to see my doctor. im tired and i want to sleep i dont know how many times i sleep in a day and remember im at work. i wish i can take a long leave im very very tired. how everyone

guys we need updates why are you not posting anything due on much

• Anyone know how to contact BE to get them to set up Due in March? x

• Welcome mrsgb2.

Baby-baby fingers crossed that you get a scan on friday.

I have booked my doctors appointment for tues so should have my midwife appointment some time in aug. Going to book a early scan for sat 3rd aug as we are off on holiday the week after.  No symptoms here but only 5 weeks and my sickness with my others didn't start till 7 weeks plus.

Yogueta I really feel for you, I had bad sickness with number 3 and my doc put me on meds. Hope it passes soon x

• Hi can I join you all

i got my bfp on 15/07 and due 17th march. 

I already have a little boy who will be 2 on 30th July.

Hope everyone is  well. 

• Congrats mummies!!!!!!!!

i took 2tests at home and i couldnt believe it , so i went to see my dr, who confirmed it. my lil peanut is due March 2014.