Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in March 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

March 2014 baby

Replies

• ilovemygirl this is so sad im so sorry what happenend i dont understand this miscarriege thing. you didnt bleed and no pain but they said theres no heart. this is so heart breaking and i know how you feel my 2 miscarrieges in a room and doctores they dont know why i miscarried ive been in and out doing all the test its hard to sleep at night thinking will this pregnancy last. be strong and take care of your baby girls

• I love my girls just seen your post I'm so sorry, take care gets lots of hugs off your lovely girls xxx

• Oh my god, so sorry ilovemygirls, I'm so sad for you and your family. Take care of yourself and keep enjoying your beautiful girls, they'll help with some of the pain xxx love and hugs xxx

• I'm so sorry to read this ilovemygirls its so heartbreaking! Huge hugs to you and all your family x

• Hello everyone I'm new here. I am 9 weeks and 2 days dd march 19 2014. Very nervous right now brown discharge. Any answers?
  • 2ndtym it sounds like old blood probs nothing to worry about but if your really worried there is no harm in going to get it checked out x

• Welcome 2ndtym, I agree with mavi, definately get checked out, good luck xxx

• Hi  2nd time,  it's probably just implantation bleeding and nothing to worry about,  but I had the same,  went to the docs and they referred me for an early scan at the hospital. All was well but the relief was exactly what I needed. I recommend you check with a doctor just in case. Good luck.  Xxx

• Hi everyonethought I'd join. came off the pill in may and had my 'pill period' but didn't have one since, didn't think anything of it as some people dont get one for months, I thought I'd do a test just to make sure. The first test I did wrong so did a second and on oth tests the line came up instantly, so I booked an app with the dr to make sure. Looking at my dates she thought 12 weeks so sent me to midwife who booked me in for a scan to check, I went to the scan thinking I was maybe 5 weeks but turned out I was 11/5 weeks. My due date is march 5th!! Very scared and shocked but so happy image xx

• Welcome and congrats beckii93! Your 1st trimester will have flown by then seen as you didnt know for most of it! Mines has dragged cos i found out right at the start! good to ses so many of us due in March! im due 1st but ill guarentee i go right over! x

• Yes nearly in the 2nd trimeonly and I've only known a week :P going to have to start buying a few things haha, I'm glad I've found people that are due the same time and are going through similar things to me! It's all soo exciting x

• Think im going to try not to buy anything until nearer the time! i don't plan on finding out what im having so im just gunna need a few basics til bubs arrives then ill send people to buy the things i like in an appropriate colour! saying that when ive told some of the older family members they've been oh ill have to knitt a wee cardi etc im just not a yellow/green person!

• Ooh I'd have to know what I'm having I'm so excited, I'm only buying little things each month to try and spred the money out. Yeah i still got all my knitted cardi's my nan made me when i was a baby. I love yellow for babies but it has to be a nice yellow. X

• Welcome Becki image I've been sort of in the same boat with my pill, I had my pill period and then waited for my next one, never did and now I'm 10+3 days! I love it haha But I feel like its dragging waiting for my scan. congratulations and welcome image xxx

• Aww that's why I'm glad I didn't have to wait at all, it will come round quicker than you think image I was so shocked by the size of my baby it had fingers and toes! Was so cute
  • Awww no Ilovemygirls that's terrible news I'm so sorry to hear that my heart goes out to you and family- my wife miscarried earlier this year and it was awful. Keep strong, and like you said, your other kids and family will help keep you smiling. Much love to ya x

My wife is now quickly approaching the 12weeks and having so many symptoms- sickness, tiredness, rabid hunger, nausea, irritability, sleeplessness etc which she hates but I think it's great cos it means baby is still there growing and getting stronger.   We're also due in March- 12th I think- cant wait!!!

• Wow you really see that much on your 12 week scan Beckii? Oh my gosh I can't eatin! These last few weeks are dragging! But I really don't want the pregnancy to go too quick I'm enjoying it...at the moment hehe x

• I could when she pointed it out to me otherwise it just looks like blobs haha, but the size of the baby surprised me but then again I was expecting a tadpole at 5 weeks haha x

• i know what yoy mean becki i was amazed at what yu could see it was like a baby ready to enter the world fingers toes opening it's hands the lot obvs at 6.5cm its nowhere near ready but it was amazing! I've found out about a few other people that are expecting b4 me and around the same time i havent told any of them about mine yet and im kinda dreading it they all already have kids and i can imagine the 'advise' they will be giving me and tbh i don't think much of their parenting!

• Oh tell about it, my aunty thinks she knows best abouteverything when it comes to babies; you must get a birthing pool, you have to breast feed I think it's discusting if yoU don't, you have to use reusable nappies! Yet she doesn't give her1 1/2 year old boy a plate or cutlery when he eats which I think is awful and she's still breast feeding him. My advice would be don't take advice from people and do things you think is best for your child. Rant over haha xx