Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in March 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12 week scan dates!

Replies

• Options

How was your scan magpie? Hope all went well x

• Options

why this house is so empty where is everyone

• Options

Ah thank you ladies, just seen your messages image

All was well at my scan, baby dancing around and had a lovely sonographer who explained everything in loads of detail! They gave me a due date of 27th February but I am sure they will still be a March baby!

Thanks again ladies, can't wait to hear how well everyone gets on with their scans, will definitely be checking for news on the 23rd! image xxx

• Options

Aww how lovely Magpie! So so pleased that the scan went well, take care image

• Options
    Ah thank you so happy! It has been nice telling everyone, I hate the bit where you have to keep it a secret! Not long until your 12 week scan now! Xx
  • Options

That's great news so glad all well with baby. Its a relief when you don't have to keep hiding it

There seems to be a few of us having scans next Friday, only one more week to wait! xx

• Options

Thats so lovely magpie, enjoy it xxx yes roll on next Friday, I'm quite scared so trying to just get on but in another way it can't come soon enough!

good luck tulip xxx 

• Options

Yay glad alI was good! Def roll on next Friday! X

• Options
    Aw thanks ladies! I am excited for you all for next Friday! I am sure all will be well, looking forward to hearing all about it! Xx
  • Options

Got my scan date now, its 4th Sept so 2 and a half weeks to wait image

• Options

Just been for my 12 week scan all looked well he did the down's scan too didnt really say much about it said i was to get bloods done too is this normal? when he messured it im sure it was saying it was 2.2mm anyone know if this is cause for concern or not? x

• Options
    I'm glad all looked well Mavi, yes the combined test is the neck measurement and a blood test. I think 2.2mm is fine, mine was 1.6mm and I'm sure they say anything under 3.5mm is fine so no cause for concern! image x
  • Options

ah thanks magpie put my mind at ease! really not easy having a dr that hardly speaks english and a bf who's english isnt the greatest either! He tries but its not like medical terms are really in his day to day vocabulary!

• Options
    Ah bless I bet that can be really tricky! But sounds like everything is going just as it should image
  • Options

Its lovely to hear some of you have either had your scams or they're due soon.  I've just got my letter through n it won't be until 16 September so I have a while to wait yet.  I'm just praying everything is okay.  I've already told quite a few friends and family due to s different circumstances and situations...this weekend we went to v fest fri to mon so I had no choice really but to tell the group we were with as I obviously wasn't drinking.  Everyone's obviously really happy for us n it's making it sink in a bit with me, I'm just praying everything is ok xx

• Options

hallow

i just pop in to look hows everyone doing and i wont forget to say im happy for you maggie now its my turn saturday hope everything is ok  i will tell you about it monday.

morning sickness i thought at leven weeks i will be better but nooo its worse i try to eat something to make me strong fruit im not complaining as long my little bean is okey.

• Options

So went today to get bloods done (was told i had to go to a different hospital to get this done no idea why) and they decided that they wanted to scan me and do all their checks :/ (im sure its all money making) Anyway was nice to see baby again and this Dr took ages doing it! According to his measurements baby has grown 1.2mm since yesterday and that fluid stuff they measure is 1.7 not 2.2 like the other Dr said anyway ill get the blood results in a week!

Managed to tell all the important family members yesterday, think my mum was inundated with calls n texts!

Bf keeps asking if its a boy or girl we are having, doesnt seem to understand that its still too early to tell! x

• Options

Good luck tomorrow tulip and sohappy! Thinking of you and hopefully we can all come on tomorrow and post good news! X

• Options

Thanks mummyHB good luck tomorrow girls. Let yes know how it goes xx

• Options

Aww girls, see you're both still awake too, I'm petrified but pleased it's tomorrow all at the same time. Not had a brill day today for one reason and another so yes, fingers crossed for all of us for tomorrow! I'll try and post at some point tomorrow.

Good luck Tulip and MummyHB xxx thinking of you both xxx

Hope everyone else is ok too xxx