Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in March 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

how-can-i-look-pregnant-this-early-on

I'm only 6 weeks and already I look pregnant...I'm sooo bloated and feel huge.  I must admit I had put on a bit of weight (about 4-5lb) before falling pg as we'd been on holiday etc.  I haven't put anymore weight on since beginning of July but I feel massive!!  I know it's not the baby and will just be water/gas (nice!) but I honestly think I'm going to struggle to keep this a secret!  I'm at the point where clothes that fand after my holiday are now too tight even though I weigh the same!  Is anyone else like this??x

Replies

• Options

As this is my 2nd I'm already huge but early on I was pretty big too I think most of it is bloat in the early stages. I just try n wear baggy tops as trying to get a job lol x

• Options

This is my 4th and by the end of the day I look massive.  I know its not baby its just bloating but I look pregnant lol x

• Options

This is my 3rd and I've looked huge since I found out at 4 weeks! So hard to hide it really is (now 9+3). I have been eating loads and put on 8lbs image! It's a def bump though and yes grows all day and huge by bedtime! X

• Options

I'm glad it's not just me but this is my 1st so I didn't expect it to happen so soon.  It does get worse through the day though so it's def just bloating...I'm the size of a house by bed time lol xx

• Options

I'm on my first and the girls at work guessed when I was 5/6 weeks. I had a little belly before getting pg but that's pretty much now become bump at 14 weeks. Everyone's different so I wouldn't worry too much, try wearing loose tops. I got the belt thing from toys r us and that's pretty good for jeans x

• Options

I'veenbe been shopping for some size 14 leggings n tops so they're comfier and have room for growth lol xx

• Options

I've brought some baggy tops this weekend to try and cover my bump! X

• Options

I'm so huge im normally size 8/10 and at 9 weeks I'm actually showing. Haven't  been able to do my jeans up for a few weeks now. I've put so much weight on and feel gross, my boobs have grown a lot this time which didn't happen with the other 2 and I'm going to end up in maternity clothes any day and just seems way too early. i bought baggy tops but there seems to be no hiding it. 

Hope everyone is feeling ok xx

• Options

Ditto girls, I'm massive now, no hiding mine. I've been in maternity clothes for a few weeks now and even my colleagues said yesterday that I won't be able to hide the bump for much longer. My boobs are massive much to my partners delight and I've already had to be measured for new bras! this is going to be expensive lol! To be honest though I've needed to be in my mat clothes for comfort too as buttons on tops and trousers definitely do not do up. Wore a smock type top today which is baggy but its so obvious. Just want to ride it out until my 12 week scan then I don't care.

looks like we're all the same eh, the bump definitely comes quicker if you've been preg before! Xxx

• Options

I'm the same as you mrsblittlepea. It's my first and at 9 weeks I'm struggling to hide it! I know it's gas and bloating( although hubby says it looks like a baby bump!) as it gets bigger as the day goes on. Need to go shopping on Saturday for a new bra and some baggy tops to keep me going till my scan on 30th!!