Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in March 2014

1st-movements

Im not sure if it's possible or not but i could swear i just felf my baby move!

This is my 1st so i dont have a clue what it will feel like. Im 11 +2 and just felt the weirdest thing i can't even discribe what it felt like!

Anyone know how early you can feel movements or anyone else felt movements this early on?

Replies

• I am feeling movements 12 weeks on but this is my 2nd. Didn't feel a thing till at least 16/17 weeks with my first but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Mine feel like shifting and turning like something's doing flips inside me. I get it every night x

• I've not had any feelings yet (only 11 weeks) but with my first it felt like bubbles/ really gentle tapping or popping!! That's the only way I could describe it. xx

• I've had a few flutterings for the past week or so but only on and off and I'll be 12 weeks on Tuesday. I definitely think you feel sensations earlier around if you've been pregnant before. Like LH said, with my 1st I was prob about 17 weeks I think, something around that. 

• I didn't feel my first until 20 weeks, 2nd was 13-14 weeks and not felt anything yet and I'm 12 w on Tuesday. Its also do to with placenta position as with my first my placenta on the front wall so baby was behind it so it masked movements. Xx