Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in September 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2014?

Replies

• Baby j-1... My husband is in the US Air Force... He's actually from Florida so we spend time there with family & got married there... I agree it's lovely!. Will keep you posted on care here & interested to hear the same from you.
  • Sorry I haven’t replied sooner BabyJ, I’ve stopped receiving notifications for some reason. I went to Worcester, they were really great. Is that where you are thinking of going? Glad the cramps have subsided.

Hello and congratulations to others that have joined. You are, of course, most welcome to join us image how is everyone feeling?

Karliepop – yes, she is definitely showing her personality. She’s very independent and just wants to walk and crawl everywhere. My friend had a big gap, she said it was easier in one respect as her eldest was a bit more independent, could dress herself, etc. Did you manage to get a doctor’s appointment? I have my fingers crossed you don’t get it. I felt sick a lot during my first pregnancy a the beginning but was only sick once, good in one respect but I did just wish I would throw up and get it over with!

AngWass – I think I got a BFP at 10DPO.

Flowers in the air – how old is your first? Perhaps you can get away with the antibiotics line or saying that you’ve got to go out later to do a shop? 

• Hi ladies, I've started to feel rather nauseous! image but when I do eat I'm hungry virtually straight away!!! I also feel like I could sleep anywhere at anytime which is annoying because I'm usually on the go all the time - lol. I also got a call from the dvt suite at my hospital today - I had a dvt (prob related to the pill) 4 years ago and they reckon I need to have heparin injections. Any one had this experience? I've got to see the consultant blood dr later this month for some answers etc.

Littlelettuce - I'm nearer to Russell's hall hospital so I guess I'll go there. Got my midwife appt on Tuesday.

Hope your all well. X
  • Hello,

This is the first site I have joined. I have PCOS and was able to concieve with the assistance of clomid on the second round. BFP on January 4th, due date is September 9th, scared s*%$less. OBGYN won't see me until I'm 10 weeks along and won't book me an appt to ask questions until then.

• Babyj, I felt like that the first time round. Just take it easy and do what your body says (ie, eat if yiu feel hungry, it will balance itself out when you're huge. You can't eat as much!) I've heard good things about Russell hall, I did hear that partners could stay overnight but don't know if that's changed now.

Congratulations Linds. What are you scared about?
  • Hello, congratulations everyone, found out I was pregnant this week also image I'm due 1st September! I have two sons mayson 7 and jaydon 4. Confirmed pregnancy at docs on Thursday and now just have to wait and hear from midwife. I'm hoping this one is a sticky bean after only suffering a miscarriage end of November, but I am starting to get symptoms image I've been needing the loo more often although this hasn't been so bad today, and boobs started hurting today, also feeling nauseas especially when I eat, or even think of eating, actually making me feel sick writing it lol! I am drinking loads of water cos I have such a horrible taste in my mouth! All good signs I'm hoping image booking myself a private scan for next week just to put me at ease! Xx

• Is this the calm before the storm??? I have had cramping and sensitive nippled from about 5dpo....got my BFP at 10dpo.  I am now 5w1d pregnant and the cramping and sensitive nipples seem to have gone.  For some reason I feel this is my body giving me a few days rest before morning sickness and the rest of it possibly kicks in.  I am just making plenty of trips to the toilet and my nipples are hard nearly almost all of the time.  My EDD is 13th September and got my first Dr's appointment on 22nd January. 

How is everyone else feeling?  Anyone else got any symptoms?

Angela xx

• Enjoy lack of symptoms, it is common for them to come and go and then come back again! I am feeling quite sick at the moment and certain smells are setting me off.
  • I've not been 2 bad yesterday and this morning, only real sign is my boobs are tender. I took another test today and it is now as dark as the line next to it and came up almost straight away, this is as far as I've gone without miscarrying (apart from first 2 pregnancies obviously) so I'm starting to get a little excited now image xxx 

• Stacey, I've got my fingers crossed for you that this baby sticks x
  • Thank u, hope all goes well with everyone else's, and we bring lots of babies into the world in September image x

• I just feel sick, then hungry, then sick, then hungry!!!! Also, strange as it sounds but when I do eat I want spicy stuff ( mainly nandos peri peri sauce at the mo!image ). I'm Not that interested in chocolate or sweet stuff. Quite concerned that some of my jeans feel tight too- already?? Oh my days- I'm gonna be huge!!!

Angwass2 - I have cramping on and off. I went a couple of day with out any and then had them again last night but none this morning- from all the advice Im guessing its normal.

Finding it hard to keep the 'secret' between me and my husband at the mo- he wants to tell everyone!!! Lol x
  • How far r u babyj? I've told a few ppl (family) just because I'd have burst if I couldn't lol, its silly really cos of my history, but I have a good feeling about this one image I've got major toothache (last wisdom tooth is coming through) I won't even take a paracetamol and I'm eating the best I can and taking my vitamins just to give me the best chance! X

• Stacey1986, I'm only 6 week +1 day according to my workings out. Have heard that they usually date earlier at the first scan. Poor you with your toothache- horrible!!!

Hopefully my jeans being tight is just a bit of fluid retentionimage. Yeah I've been taking the vitamins 'pregnacare plus' x
  • I have an app on my phone and It says about bloating in the early stages. Yeah that's the ones I'm taking! I'm 7wks tomorrow according to my dates, but clearblue was dating me 3-4wks, so who knows! I'm hoping to hear from midwife next week, I confirmed at docs Thursday xx

• Them clear blues i took one when i first found out and i got told your supposed to add on like 2 weeks with them tests. I think it explains it on their website.

Pregnacare are good as well. Ive taken them for five months now and you can also get breastfeeding ones for when babies born of you plan on to do that. Just make sure you eat them on a full stomach as i didnt once and felt so sick lol also during my first trimester they turned my wee a luminous colour!xx
  • Stacey 1986... I totally ubderstand the not wanting to take painkillers if you can avoid it.... If you're still in pain with your tooth, i would recommend getting some clove oil (available in pharmacies, boots etc)... you just rub it on your tooth / gum & its pretty good at soothing pain (Without drugs!).

• Hi 

i got my positive result today with clear blue saying 4-5 weeks. Due prob sep 17th ish.

its locket to have at forum like this.

i have been ttc for 2 years but with no luck until nnitwit seems so surreal 

• Congratulations ladies! Pls can i join, i got a bfp last week and edd is 8th sept.

I have a 2yr old son already so this is my 2nd pregnancy. I'm so scared something will go wrong image but trying to stay positive xx
  • Congratulations you two image

And lulabellas i totally understand where your coming from with the worrying but i think its natural too image xx