Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in September 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in September 2014?

Replies

• Thanks sw2! On the packet Haleigh it say preg 1-2 = 3-4wks pregnant (which is what I got) do I add 2 weeks to that or is it I'm just 3-4wks pregnant? And congrats sam image xxx

• Did another clear blue today, says preg 2-3 (4-5wks preg) so I've booked an early scan for the 30th jan, I'm so excited image x
  • Yeah that be correct Stacey image

Ahh bet your so excited. I love going to my scans xx
  • Hello Sam and Lula, congratulations. Don't worry, it's normal to feel worried. I am too! 

Good luck at your scan Stacey. 

Babyj, my jeans feel tight too. Definitely bloating (very attractive!). 

• I've been wondering whether anyone would be interested in joining a private FB group so we can chat and support each other. I find BE a bit difficult to use and as they still haven't got a board up and running for Due In Sep 14 it might be easier to keep track of posts. No one knows you've joined the group and no one can see any of our posts apart from members in the group. 

I joined one from BE with my 1st and it was really helpful and we still talk to each other on the group all the time.

Let me know what you think and I'll set one up if anyone is interested image

• Thank you ladies. So hard not worry isn't, i cant until the 12 week scan, feels loke forever away tho!

Has anyone told family and friends yet?

A fb group is a great idea little lettuce, as much easier to use than on here xxx
  • I'll PM you my details. We need to be friends before I can add you to the group but you can feel free to delete me after you've been added! 

I've told my family and my close friends.

• Facebook group sounds great! Lula I have told my mum, mother in law and my very close group of friends (the ppl that would support me either way) xx

• I've just got my BFP after 6 months ttc. Still very early days as only just over 4 weeks but very excited to be joining you ladies! x
  • Congrats MrsH6 x
  • Congratulations mrsh6 xxx

• Congratulations MrsH!

Is anyone else feeling tired?  Most nights for the past week I have been falling asleep at 8pm for an hour/hour and half.  I feel really bad about falling to sleep as me and my OH work full time and he works shifts and for instance tonight he won't be in till 7.30 and then there is me falling to sleep as soon as he comes in x

• Yes I feel really tired! I fell asleep on sofa the other day whilst kids were watching telly, I normally go to bed about midnight and am up about 7.30am, and I'm fine, now I'm constantly yawning all day! I might start going up after celeb big brother, and try falling asleep then, at least I'll be getting an extra hr n a half xx

• Wow that is late ha.  I have always been in bed at a reasonable time midweek, usually 10pm - 10.30pm but as I say I have been having a 'nap' at 8pm for an hour...was an hour and half last night and then I went to bed about 10.30 and went to sleep again.  I am only 5w3d and can't believe that I am so tired so early on.  Glad it's not only me image x

• Sent you a PM Stacey1986.

Congratulations MrsH6.

AngWass - I'm absolutely knackered. It's ridiculous! Been trying to go to bed earlier especially as my lg has now decided to wake up for some reason in the middle of the night!

• Shattered is an understatement at the moment.

A fb group sounds good. 

where is everyone from.

ive been and had everything confirmed at docs today and have a scan tomorrow just to check everything is in the right place and to more accurately date as docs were unsure.

i have found I have a hatred of the smell of coffee at the moment which I think is odd.

• I've set up the Facebook group. I'm going to PM each of you how to join so if you want to join Stacey and I, please check your Baby Expert messages.

• Hey sam, I'm from Portsmouth, u? Anything creamy, yogurts etc makes me feel sick, which isn't great on slimming world as this was the main thing id eat! image x

• finally had chance to read through all the posts on here. Congratulations to all the lovely ladies due in September. I'm feeling tired already but my main symptom at the moment is thirst!! not so bad in the day but waking up through the night for a drink is driving me mad....I was exactly the same with my son and is one of the reasons I tested. x

• Lol funny u should say that, I tried licking an envelope today and there was literally no moisture in my mouth my tongue wouldn't move! Haha didn't realise this was a symptom! X