Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in September 2014

Due in September 2014?

Replies

• yes I'm waking up two/three times a night with my mouth is that dry I feel like my tongue could crack!! X

• Can I join, just got my BFP today EDD is the 23rd of September image

• Congrats alijo! X

• Congratulations Alijo!

My EDD is 22nd September.

x

• Congratulations Alijo! I've just sent you a PM x

• Congrats alijo x
  • Thanks everyone, I have two daughters aged 9 and 13 but this is my first with my fianc??. So excited and scared mainly because I'm an older this pregnancy
  • hi

im from wolverhampton,I have noticed the thirst it's wired.

• Did little lettuce inbox u sam? X

• Morning ladies,

Glad you have mentioned about the thirst as I am exactly the same but also didn't realise it was a symptom!  I take a drink up to bed with me every night which I never used to do.  Also I went out for tea last night with my friend, didn't over face myself or anything and when I got in the car to drive home I felt really nauseaous and felt like it for about an hour when I got home.  I also feel abit neaseous this morning image

I am from South Yorkshire.  I have got the private message....if I join the fb group is there definitely no chance it will show up on my new feeds that I have joined the group as obviously I don't want anyone knowing I am pregnant on facebook and paranoid that it's going to show up as it sometimes does if you join a group x

• It's a secret group hun, so we only c the posts, it comes up in r newsfeed but nobody else's xx
  • Hi all, and welcome to you ladies that have joined since I was on here last. Been Feeling rather shattered and nauseous recently. I just can't sleep enough- lol. Hope you're all doing well. Saw midwife yesterday and she was lovely. Got my first scan booked for 24th feb which seems ages away. I just feel so whacked and the thought of another 5 weeks before I wanted to tell n e one. My job is quite an active one and as soon as you tell them you have to do 'office' work (so everyone then knows) which although it may be better for me it means I would have to tell before I would like to.

*****Do you all have 'whatsapp' on your phones? A group could be created on there if people r worried about Facebook. Just a thought. ****

N e way, must go - need to eat - lolimage
  • Ah that's ok then ladies...just paranoid about people finding out ha.

I am also VERY tired....all I can think about today is going home for a nap before my OH gets in from work haha.  Glad your first appointment went well BabyJ, I am looking forward to my first appointment a week today image

I have whatsapp, so either that or FB sounds good x

• Just wondering if any of you have felt really emotional? This afternoon I had a major feeling of emotion and cried for ages- don't know why but it wasn't just a 'little cry' it was sobbing. Like I didn't feel like me and my head felt like mush. Feel ok now (apart from the normal tired, headache, nausea and hunger). Husband gone to get me some ginger biscuits and a lemon for the morning ( wonder if he will get strange looks at the shop! Lol) - I read that it can help with the sick feeling and I'll give anything a go. Also, anyone tried those bands that you put around your wrist! Like the travel sickness ones I guess and do they work?

So sorry for all the questions but this is so new to me and it really helps being on here x
  • BabyJ I'm 22 weeks on friday and my emotions are all over the place as well. I cried saturday night for no reason and yesterday i was trying to sort my floor steamer and couldn't get a part to un connect and i burst into tears LOL. Also ive been a bitch towards the other half so be prepared you may have that to come lol.

Not tried the wrist bands but they may work image xx
  • Thanks Haleigh, yeah I have been nasty towards my hubby but we sat down for a chat and he kinda understands but it's so difficult to explain how I feel. He said I must try to communicate how I feel even if he struggles to understand it which is very true. Thanks for your reply, it's reassuring to kno I'm not going out of my mind!!! image
  • Hi,

I got a negative on Christmas day but then got my bfp on new years eve eve image

Due on the 8th September too image

• Congratulations bunz xx

• Thank you. Its my first baby so very excited and nervous.

I think I may probably have one of the most extreme emotional outbursts so far and that was before I know I was pregnant.

I normally have one outburst of PMT 24 hours before af so we though it might have been an extreme version of PMT when I went absolutely crazy and screamed at my husband with such volume and pitch that he was not even able to even understand what I was saying (and I honestly don't even remember) until the point I had spit on my chin (and my husband swears my head turned 180 degrees but I think he might be exaggerating) and then stomped off in absolute floods of tears with my very shell shocked husband scuttling in after me trying to sooth me.....and the reason? I couldn't find the exact t shirt I wanted to wear under my jumper even though I had a replacement which was just as good image marginally off my trolley there!!

Wonder if any one has been even more crazy than that image.

Other than that I have been relatively normal..... so far image

xx

• Haha that actually made me lol! I haven't noticed a change, I'm quite snappy anyway lol, although hubby reckons my tone has been more aggressive! I have 2 boys and I'm just over 7wks now with 3rd! I think my symptoms have gone now, boobs feel normal which was my main thing, so gonna take another test today, I'm so paranoid! Xx