Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in September 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in September 2014!

Replies

• Hello ladies,

Wow Angela, no sickness or tiredness? That sounds good . . . I am still getting sickness and very tired today. I had a nap yesterday afternoon and felt much better for it, but struggled at work again today. I am showing now properly ad finding it hard to hide my little bump from work image Only one week to go. I am 13w + 1 today.

Are any of you ladies taking pictures of your bump every week?

Lizzie - good luck with the scan!

Sheffieldkate - hope the sickness has eased off and you start feeling better soon

keepthefaith - how are you hun? With the infection I had, I could not feel anything but as soon as I've found out I found it hard to pee even when I drank loads image

Here is the pic of my bump at 12w+4

• Hi Judy,

Yes feeling pretty good at the min, hoping it lasts image wow that is a good bump, surprised no one has noticed it yet!

I have been taking weekly pics so shall share one image one on the left is at 5 weeks and right one is 12 weeks 

xxx

• Thanks ladies image great to see pics of your bumps I just feel fat at the moment as ive been eating so much crap image hope everyones doin ok x
  • Hi Lizzie,

I have also eaten a lot of crap as I have eaten what I have fancied but I put 3lb on this week, as I weigh myself every week so I am trying to be a bit more careful now as I know the midwife will tell me off when I got to my 16 week appointment if I have put too much on haha.  Needless to say I am sat eating mackerel on ryvita and lots of fruit image xx

• Well after seeing your lovely bump pictures I now feel huge! Being on the bigger side anyway I already look massive image I will be please when it resembles a baby bump instead of looking like I've eaten all the pies lol x

• Hello ladies,

Lovely bump Angela, seems smaller than mine image Think mine popped out after the scan, when I felt relieved and happier. It is bigger now, but I am not due a pic until Thursday. I will post an update. I have not put any weight on yet image, I actually lost a couple of kilos and not put them back on yet. I have bought a couple of maternity jeans of ASOS, managed to get some right bargains, but bought the last size 10 of both styles. I am still buying a size 10, hope it will fit me for a while . . . 

Don't worry about eating a lot ladies, I am trying to be healthy but I get these cravings for salt and vinegar crisps ha ha and I cannot stop myself. I bought a big bag in Aldi on saturday cos thats where I like to shop for veg and fruit and they were gone by 12-ish. I started the pack at 10am and carried on munching while finishing the shopping in Tesco ha ha - what a pig image I still feel sick when I eat a bigger portion so trying to limit it to reduce the sickness . . . .

Going to the baby show in Manchester on Saturday and cannot wait. Wanna see all the new releases and also hoping to bag a bargain for a maternity / pregnancy photo shoot. I found some deals on-line and the same companies are going to the show so I will see what I can get. I would love a pic with my big bump and DH kissing it, love pics like that image 

Are you guys planning a pregnancy photoshoot?

xxx

• Hi Judy,

Yes yours does look a bit bigger than mine....I was obviously bigger before the pregnancy anyway as I was a size 14 so to me it doesn't look much of a bump, just look a bit fatter haha.  Yours is a lovely bump though image

I just don't want to put loads of weight on besides the baby weight as I know it will be harder to lose afterwards and I'd managed to lose a stone before getting pregnant.

Hope you have a lovely time at the baby show....bet you will pick up loads of bargains!  Wish there was one closer to where I am.

I do think the maternity/bump pics are really cute but don't think we will have any done professionally...I will just be taking my own.

Have any of you had any cravings yet?  I haven't had cravings as such but on certain days I will fancy a certain food.  For instance on Friday I really wanted a Mcd's breakie but I resisted but then the urge to have one was still there all weekend so I gave in and got myself one on Sunday morning haha.  Shame I am not fancying a salad or something...it's always rubbish I fancy.

x

• Love the bump pics! I won't have a real one until I'm much further on as I'm big anyway! Unless I lose more weight, lost half a stone so far, plus side to the sickness, although I've been put on cetrizine now as I'm being sick 15+ times a day and it's completely draining me! Also upon going to docs yesterday I found out the results from my previous urine sample, it shows and infection that is immune to amoxicillin (which is what they put me on) and lots of other antibiotics! They retested urine yesterday and it's still showing increased white blood cells and a small amount of blood, she's sent it off for retesting and should have results back Friday, hopefully can get put on the right medications to clear it up as I've had it's for weeks now, and can't be good for the pregnancy, which is worrying! I have no real cravings which is good! With my first and 2nd, I had the weirdest dangerous craving! Bath sponges! I used to buy them wash them in shower gel and nibble at them haha I am a loon! So glad I haven't got it again! Xx
  • Hey ladies,

Stacey - hope the sickness eases soon, it must be horrid to be sick that many times imageimage You made me laugh with the sponge comment, I always wondered if women really fancy stuff like that.

Angela - not got any cravings yet as the sickness is still around but I really craved sat and vinegar crisps last week cos I could smell them around the office on Wednesday. So I kept dreaming about them until saturday, I had them for breakfast and that was a big 200g bag - oooops image Not had any more since. The funny thing is that I do not like vinegar and not had crisps for over 2 years. Hmmmm

Lizzie and Joanne - I would not worry about eating crap image I have never eaten this much bread in my life. I love bread but always tried to limit myself, now I can eat lots of it and plates of pasta with a portion big enough for twoimage I do not do it every day thou and am eating healthy - forcing the veg into my body ha ha so I am still loosing weight. DH told me off this morning, but I feel like I'm eating loads - obviously not!

xxx

• Well I feel really rough in the evenings. I'm trying to eat a balanced diet but have to eat what I fancy when so the other night that was just potatoes!!

Well im 10+1 today so anxiously waiting til Monday for my scan at 10+6.

Still petrified of the worst happening but slowly getting there!

Look ridiculously massive although I weigh exactly the same!! Massive bloat and constipation not doing me good! Xx
  • Angwass & sweetjudy love your bump pics. I am now 14+1 today and feel absolutely mahoosive! however my Mum and Hubby keep insisting I am not as big as i was in my first pregnancy.

I am trying to be good but found myself a few weeks ago craving really fatty things like crisps and take aways, I have got myself Graze boxes for work as find things like the salt & vinegar peanuts & cashews & salted popcorn curb my cravings for crisps! Thankfully I am not feeling/being sick any more and thought I was starting to feel normal but yesterday had such a busy day at work (usually 3 of us admin staff and it was only me on my own) that I went to bed at 8.30! did have a bit of a rubbish night sleep though so think it may have been a tad too early!

anxiousmummy I am suffering with constipation too...really need to try and up my intake of fruit! good luck for your scan on Monday!

xx

• Hello ladies,

Here is another bump update image Think it looks the same size as last week, but I think its bigger ha ha

xxx

• Omg feeling soooo sick tonight and I could sleep for a year image but on the upside 12week scan tomorrow image xxx
  • Hey Lizzie, that is good! Means the bean is wellimage Good luck for tomorrow and post a pic if you can image xxx

• Thankyou, Will do image x
  • Good luck with scan today Lizzie x
  • good luck with your scan today Lizzie!

Did i see on here before something about starting a facebook group? if one has already been started can i join? if not happy to start one up if anyones interested?

xx

• Not sure if one has been started but if you start one im there image thanks everyone for the good wishes scan is at 14.20 image EXCITED
  • Hey loops,

I didn't see anything about a facebook group, but I would be happy to join image

xxx

• I would also be happy to join a Facebook Group image x