Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in September 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Welcome to Due in September 2014!

Replies

• I would join a facebook group x

• Scan went well and little bean was waving his/her arms about image how do I upload a pic? X
  • Lovely bumps Angwass and SweetJudy - I'm jealous, I'm too big to show as yet and have also lost around a stone this week due to the sickness. . . JoannaRose, I;m sure our time will come soon enough x

Congrats on the scan Lizzie, It's so reassuring to see babys heartbeat and know everything is going as it should. I had mine 2 weeks ago as due on 2nd September.  

• Is anyone else feeling very hormonal, mine have gone through the roof the last week, my poor boys are being moaned at non stop then i  feel guilty when they are in bed and end up having a good cry.....hope they settle down a bit soon image

• Happy to join fb group too.

Anxious as not feeling very pregnant yesterday or yet this morning!

Scan onMonday (11 weeks) so soon will know what's going on! Xx
  • I'm am being completely irrational towards hubby, demanded a cleaner today as the house is driving me nuts. I know he's doing his best. . . I'm also a bit too snappy with my toddler and really feel for her.

All this and the fact I cry at anything is making me a bit of a hormonal wreckimage I'm sure it'll pass x 

• Yeah we have a FB group started, about 13 of us from here on there, message me if u want the details xx
  • Hi ladies,

Stacey - yes please, I would like the facebook group details.

Lizzie - glad the scan went well, exciting isn't it? You need to click on the tree symbol to upload a picture. It is 3 spaces to the right from the smiley face at the top of the message box image

Sheffieldkate - I feel the same ha ha, although I'm not feeling too hormonal yet. I do cry at more things than I used to thou and almost cried yesterday when I was looking at the 4D scan images at the baby show.

14 weeks today - yaaaaay image Went to the baby show in Manchester yesterday and what a hassle it was. Got stuck in traffic by the Trafford Centre cos there was a wedding show and cake show on also. It was a bit disappointing to be honest, full of local businesses, no freebies, no major discounts and the pushchair trades made no effort whatsoever, except for Cossato and Bugaboo. I purchased a 4D scan for £59 which was a great deal and bought a changing mat for £4.99, but that was it. My expectations were very high and it didn't live up to all the expectations. It was a good experience thou.

How are you all feeling? Well, the sickness is still sticking around and the tiredness too. I slept for 3 hours yesterday afternoon when we got back - like a bear ha ha

xxx

• Hi sweetjudy, if u send me a private message on here i can send the details xx
  • Or if you can't you can add me on FB my names Stacey baldacchino, live in portsmouth and my profile picture is a sepia picture of my 2 sons. The FB group is set as secret as some of the mums haven't told anyone so don't want it showing in news feeds, because of that to join you have to be friends with somebody in the group so they can add u (u can delete me straight after I've added u to the group if u wish) xx
  • Hi Stacey, can I please join the facebook group too? I find it much easier to use than BE x

• Sure Kate just friend request me on FB and I'll add u x
  • Hello lovely ladies,

What do you think about dying hair in pregnancy? I coloured mine on New Years Eve and it need doing soon. I dyed it ginger and my natural colour is light brown so it is obvious when it starts growing out. I read the NHS site and some other sites and they do not recommend it and to be honest I am a bit concerned because I do not want all the chemicals and toxins to get to the baby. Some people say that it is ok, hmmmm....

What do you think?

xx

• Ive always coloured my hair when pregnant, not every 6wks but maybe 2/3 times throughout the pregnancy, just to freshen it up. Before having my family I was a hairdresser as well and we had a lot of pregnant ladies have their colour done. If u do it at home urself just make sure ur in a well ventalated room, because the peroxide can smell quite strong. I was red last yr, but went brown again, which is my natural, so doesn't look so bad now I have roots (hasn't been coloured since 1st dec). I won't colour it until I get back off holiday now, as the sun will only fade it! X

• Thank you Stacey image xx

• Hi Stacy could I join your Facebook group please? x

• Hi Joanne if u add me on FB I can add u to it, Stacey baldacchino profile pic is of my two sons x
  • Hi ladies,

How are you all?

I think I felt the baby move this morning image I do not know what the flutter feeling is like but this was like a rolling motion feeling on the left from my belly button, like baby was doing a forward roll, if that makes sense. Is that the baby moving or am I just making it up?

Also, re facebook, are the secret group posts showing on your wall / timeline? They are showing on mine and don't know how to hide them. 

xxx

• Hi Sweetjudy they will show on ur newsfeed, but nobody can see them apart from u xx I reckon I can feel the baby aswell, I'm 12wks 2days but I was standing straightening my hair earlier and I felt a thud like sensation down low on my right side, also when I was laying in bed the night before last on my right side I felt little flutters! I mean it's my third baby and it says u can start feeling it earlier x
  • Morning ladies,

Judy - Awww that's is great!  I had weird feelings in my tummy yesterday but can't describe them.  My OH asked me if I'd had any stomach pains or anything and I said no I just had some weird feelings and I said I don't know if it's baby moving or not and his reply was 'or it might be wind' hahaha.  Because I don't know what I'm looking out for I don't know if it was baby or not.  I can't wait to be able to start feeling it properly though image Also re FB on iphone there is a little arrow above the post and you can click on that and there is an option to 'hide post from news feed'.  As Stacey says it doesn't show on anyone else's news feeds even if you comment because it's a private group if that's what you are worried about.

Well I am 13+2 today and I am still feeling great image I was suffering with an headache all of yesterday though so been trying to up my water intake although I do drink quite a lot anyway as that is all I drink while I am at work during the day but I am not drinking as much on weekends or on a night image I am looking forward to seeing my little one again in 8 days....I know all is ok but it will be nice to see it with me feeling normal at the minute haha.  I seem to have got a lot bigger aswell in the last week!  I shall post a pic later when I get home. 

Has anyone got their dates for their 20 week scan yet? 

xx