Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014

names and gut feeling of sex!

So, does anyone have any names yet and do any of you have a feeling which sex? Any one think there's more than one??

Replies

• I have absolutely no idea on sex, but have a girls name - Esmie Skye - set aside....it was our 'girls name' when I was pregnant with my son...

• Convinced I was having a boy and got tons of boys names but having girl no 2 and can't think of one single girls name! The only ones I kinda like so far are Macie or Lola X

• Totally convinced this is a boy! I conceived impossibly late in my cycle (week after ovulation!!!) and eating a lot despite sickness. COMPLETELY different to my pregnancy with DD1!!

• That's why I thought I was having a boy, very late conception and a complete opposite pregnancy. I even have all the boy symptoms and old wives tales but she's all girl lol. Will u find out the sex? X

• I'd LOVE another little girl. Mind you, I was convinced DD1 was a boy and scan showed she was a girl! Definitely finding out the sex again if beanie plays ball! x

• My gut feeling is boy. We won't find out the sex (we didn't with our DD) which drives me crazy & makes it exciting!

So I'll let you know if I was right in May!

Not thought about names yet, but last time took forever to decide on a shortlist!

• I honestly thought I was having a boy but have been through so many complications with this pregnancy including Hydronephorosis, I also never had a period so she was miraculously concieved (I have PCOS).

We had Oliver Andrew for a boy.. Andrew after my grandpa and Uncle.

We have Layla Elizabeth for a girl. 

xx

• My gut feeling is a pink bump which id love because i have a son already so one of each would be perfect but aslong as the baby healthy it doesnt matter image

We have Anoushka for a little girl but cannot for the life of me think of any boy names lol x

• mmm not sure although i keep refuring to bun as a boy 

our names are seren for a girl and brynley for a boy(my oh is welsh)

• Michaela are U in the wrong section or am I wrong cos seen ur edd being January this is the due in may section? I'm confused lol xx my b'day is in Jan but the beginning of Jan image x
  • So has anyone found out if they were right yet??

I was sure my little one was a boy (no idea why!), and had always called it 'him', but found out yesterday we're having a girl! (So my hubby actually guessed right...!).

What about you ladies?

xx

• Awwww congrats cherry cracker is was sure we were having a boy but having girl no 2. Even now people ask if it's a boy cuz I'm carrying so low and out front x

• Congratulations Cherrycracker on your pink bump. I thought DD was a girl at first but convinced myself she'd be a boy due to family history, we stayed team yellow so was a lovely surprise when she was born ... With this one the pregnancy has been pretty much identical so convinced myself I was having another girl but as you'll know from my other post we are having a boy image happy as we are stopping at 2 so will be great to have one of each even though I was happy with the thought of 2 girls x
  • Thanks ladies! image Finally getting used to the idea now!

Aw Teapot one of each is lovely! Xx

• I'm girl too Cherrycracker.  This will be my second girl and I've already had the 'are you going to try for another after this for a boy'!

• Awwww yeah people have been asking me that too lol x

• I find it really annoying LH86, like there's something wrong with having 2 girls. On the other hand if we were having a boy we would have had 'oh how nice one of each, the perfect little family' which would have annoyed me as well!!!

I think we may have decided on a name we both like, we could well be welcoming little Lexi in May!! I thought I would have a harder time convincing hubby but he liked it straight away image

• That's lovely chick x

• Hi ladies I'm not due till July but was just reading your comments and was wondering if any of you tried the nub therory x
  • Yeah I had a 100% boy nub but am having another girl lol x