Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi everyone

hi and congratulations to everyone. I just wanted to make introductions and get to know a little about you ladies. 

My name is nina and I have a little girl called Mia who is 3. My due date is 29th of may and I'm super excited about this one. So far this pregnancy has been very different to my last one. I feel great in comparison. Slight sicky feeling but eased when I eat so I'm just eating constantly!!!

Personally, I live in Scotland in Glasgow and work as a dentist so I'm thrilled I don't have the sickness like last time as it was tricky treating patients whilst vomiting. I'm craving savoury things and completely off sweets which again is the opposite to Mia's pregnancy. 

Looking forward to sharing things and getting to know you all.

Replies

• Hello and welcome! Seems to be a lot of second/third time mums on here which is so nice! x

• Hi, congratulations on your little bean. I'm a second timer too, due (I think) on the 25th May. I have a 2year old girl. So far not feeling too bad apart from just feeling extremely tired all the time bua have had very little nausea (So far!) with my first I had the same as you, constant cravings for savoury snacks to quell the constant nausea. Look  forward to getting to know you better over the coming months x

• Hi ladies and congratulations to you all.

I'm a second timer as well, have a 2 year old daughter already. Was pretty much sick all day every day for the first 14 weeks of first pregnancy and it looks like it will be the same this time around.  Whoever came up with the term 'morning sickness' deserves a slap! Am super tired this time around which I didn't notice first time around but then I guess I only had myself to worry about then!

• hello

im due 29th. with number 4!!!

i didnt have sickness but it kicked in a few days ago.

im 29 and work with the deafblind and im shattered would sleep all day if i had the chance but no such luck!!

• Anyone else really spotty in pregnancy?? My forehead is covered in tiny under the skin spots. I'm generally not a spotty person so is there anything I can do to help it? Xx

• Yes Mummy2Mia, I've noticed I'm a lot more spotty this time.  With Isla my skin was the opposite and totally cleared up. 

• Hiya I must say I look like a spotty teenager at the minute image doing my head in ! must try n get a better concealer ,something to do with the hormones I reckon , started using sudocrem last night , will let you know if it helps  x x

• my skin isnt great anyway and its worse image

xx

• Hi girls, Yes im really spotty image ive always had a pimply forehead (weird they're just little bumps rather than proper spots) but now my whole face has erupted! Especially on my cheeks image boooo.

Evemum - you have no idea how great it is to see you here! image xxxxx
  • I'm really spotty too!!! We can all be in the acne club lol x

• I'm not spotty! Touch wood!

I'm a second timer too, DD Matilda is 2. Been feeling sick all the time, but only actually been sick a couple of times. I am much more exhausted then I was with my first and have lots of headaches.