Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014

hiding a secret

is any one else finding it difficult to hide our secret??

ive told a few people but mainly work but my tummy is starting to give it away and im only 7 weeks!! 

when are you planning on wearing maternity clothes??

how are you hiding the news??

Replies

• My belly is looking seriously big!!! Had to move from a size 14 to a 16 already and I'm only 9 1/2 weeks!!

I've told family, close friends and a few people at work (I work in housekeeping so it's sensible they know if/why I fall behind so they can help out).

The closer I'm edging to 12 weeks (and still feeling like cr*p) the more confident I'm getting in confessing my secret image

Can't wait to make it public!!!!!!! Scan on 30th October x

• Its really hard I think because its my 4th my body has just given up trying to hide it ive had to say goodbye to a few pairs of my jeans image ive got a early scan on Friday so maybe il tell a few more people then
  • Scarves are a great option, big chunky knit ones draping over your tummy to distract away from any growing bump image thankfully so far I think I look like I've had one too many cakes but nothing too suspicious! Hope you can keep it covered for a few more weeks yet x
  • Oh yeah, I TOTALLY look like I've let myself go! image Not attractive!!! I want my proper bump now!

• Not really got much of a bump yet thank god, but can't wait until I can stop sucking my stomach in all the time. I'm having a harder time keeping my vomitting under wraps than I am my bump!

• Hiya girls,  I know what you mean its hard work hiding expanding bellys...   Im just over 8 weeks and i feel like a little pudding, nobody has said anything to me but im conscious everyone is looking at my pot!  Fell sick most of the time too...xxx

• I am bloated! Keep having to undo my jeans. Wanted to make it to new year before needing maternity clothes... We'll see!