Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone come out the other side?

Hey girls. So to cut a long story short... I feel rubbish! Have been sick or at least gagging everyday for the last 6 weeks (now 10 and a half weeks). I am looking for some positive people to tell me it will get better! Anyone 12 weeks and feeling fab!? Feels like it will never end!!x

Replies

• I started to feel ok at 12 weeks then great at 18 with first, this time round I didn't start feeling ok till 21 weeks n don't think ill ever feel great! It will happen tho when placenta takes over u will feel much better hang on in there xx

• hi hun 

i have good days and bad im nearly 9 weeks.

i remember with others i came through it by about 15 weeks other niggles took over but the sickness eased. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• G/C but sadly nobody can truly say when you will stop feeling rough.  Some women don't experience any sickness whilst pregnant, some will feel nausea at certain times of day only, others will feel sick 24/7.  Again some women will only experience morning sickness for a few brief weeks in their 1st trimester whilst others will have continuous morning sickness for the full term of pregnancy, it all comes down to the individual (sorry).  Try sucking on some ice to help relieve some of those symptoms.

• I hope you are feeling better soon - I'm starting to perk up a bit now at almost 10 weeks.

• Hope you're feeling better soon ... Only hope I can give you is that my sickness def got better early on in the 2nd trimester with my first, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the same thing but unfortunately it differs for everyone (and indeed every pregnancy!) x