Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Yeam Yello, Pink or Blue

Hi Ladies

Just wondered whether you are planning on finding out the colour of your bumps or not?  We stayed team yellow with our DD but we are going to find out this team around so I know whether to keep or get rid or all my lovely pink stuff x

Replies

• Options

Oh my god baby brain, have just realised the horrific spelling in the title of this post - obviously it should be Team Yellow, pink or blue!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

We found out for the same reason as you but hoping to try again in the future and will stay yellow next time x

• Options
    I didn't find out with my 1st two but did with my 3rd. Think we will if we get to it image
  • Options
    I don't want to find out but hubby does ... It was the same with dd but I won that one and we stayed team yellow but this time he's adamant for the same reason as you lmcarre. Guess we'll see closer to the time x
  • Options

We plan on staying team yellow but it's just so tempting!xx

• Options
    We were yellow last time (had to convince hubby though). This time we'll be yellow again, turns out he really enjoyed finding out first & telling me!
  • Options

i will be finding out i'm not strong enugh to wait lol plus want to know so i can buy cute colthes and all my friends and family want to know so they know what to get me for my baby shower lol