Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Where's this bump??

Hello ladies! How are we all doing? It's all gone very quiet on here lately - Hope we're all well! 

Just wondered how everyone's bumps were getting on?? I'm 15 weeks tomorrow (my first) and there's not a bit of bump in sight! Some days I do feel slightly more rounded quite low down, and other mornings I wake up and nothing! 

When did you all start showing with your first? Am I just being impatient? image

xx

Replies

• I popped out at 8 weeks with first and about 8 weeks with 2nd. Were all different tho chick u will pop out soon x

• I'm waiting impatiently for my bump too! I'm bloated in the evenings but generally feel like I'm have one long fat day than developing a lovely baby bump. I can't wait to 'pop'. 

X x 

• Aw glad I'm not the only one Opalfruit! Think you're due the day after me so we can compare notes along the way image 

I'm quite tall so think baby's just got plenty of room in there...!

xx

• See I'm a short ar$e 30 weeks tomorrow n slightly resembling a beached whale lol. It's so painful but I'm still smaller than I was with my first. I was seriously hench with Caitlin lol xx

• My first didn't pop out for ages but this is number 4 so I already look pg I think when its the first your stomach muscles are stronger so you stay tidy for longer
  • I didn't look pregnant with my first until I was almost 7 months. This time I think I'm bigger but still just look like I've been eating too many cakes! I'll be interested to know when I'll pop this time x

• With my first I think it was around now, 14 weeks. Now I have a big bump already! If I can, I'll try to put up a pic! Xx
  • Hmmm, can't figure out how to put a picture on. Anyone know? X
  • Think you select the little pic of a tree above where you type Mummy2mia!x

• Yeah it's the tree icon. Me at almost 31 weeks believe it or not I think this is small, I was so big with Caitlin x

• Cherrycracker, how's your bump watch coming along? 

LH, what a lovely pic! 

x

• Ha ha bump watch, I like it x

• Aw lovely pic!

Bump watch is still ongoing! image I do feel a bit rounder this week I must admit - and do feel like I have a bit of a bump at the end of the day (mostly probably food!). What about you Opalfruit??

xx

• Well I thought I had one coming along nicely the past couple of days but it's mainly just bloat. Like you, at the end of the day I definitely stick out more, but that is most likely food. 

I have had lots of growing and stretching twinges this week (well, I hope that's what they areimage)  so maybe soon...

• They do say your bigger by the end of the day, I always go to bed bigger than I wake up. Like u say it's just the bloat from food drink etc x

• Crikey I look about 6 months gone! I can't wear any normal trousers at all now. It's strange because baby is only on the bottom of my tummy but my whole stomach has gone massive & round - like all my fat has gone on the front as insulation.

I think I might be enormous this pregnancy!image