Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Starting to feel pregnant now

I seem to have just bloomed overnight, I am feeling proper pregnant now, I'm sure I've been waddling around everywhere today, something I never did with my first DD. Although this could just be all the crap I've been eating over Christmas catching up with me now!

Replies

• Options

Oh mannnn I feel ya, this little girl is killing me in a way my first never did! I couldn't actually walk when I got out of bed this morning ha ha I look like a penguin. Bump Is really small this time but baby is breech n the pain just makes me waddle LOL X

• Options

These girls are going to be trouble!!!

I wouldn't say I've got a big bump at all, I just feel like I have!  When people ask how far gone I am and tell them I'm coming up to 22 weeks, they can't believe it so I can't actually look that big.  Was back to work yesterday and trying to fit in my work clothes which I haven't worn for the last 3 weeks was a nightmare but all my maternity clothes are still too big, some of them I didn't wear until I was well over 6 months last time.

• Options

im feeling heavy if that makes sense?? 

keep feeling little bun squiggle dh actually felt it last night too!! i know thats really early but i think its because bun really really low down as in heart beat is in my pubic area!!!!!!!

i can feel hicups!!

• Options

I can feel my little fidget kicking, only got stronger this last week or so but if I'm laying down and put my hand on my bump I can feel her kick quite strong x

• Options

I am becoming quite obviously pregnant. It's nice in a way as I think it's a bit awkward when people just think you're a chubber.

My husband keeps saying to me 'you look really pregnant today'. Well, duh! I am!

I'm finding that I am having pelvic pain quite a lot already, last time it was only towards the end so I hope it's not going to be a big problem. 

• Options

I found the same chick. I can't walk some days am dreading the school run again on tues. I've found everything this time has happened a lot sooner and a lot worse lol x

• Options
    I seem to have popped in the last week too, suddenly look pregnant as opposed to a little bit fat image I can also feel the little man kicking, was laid in bath yesterday and you could physically see the kicks ... I hope your pain gets better Mrs P, I've been crippled this week by it and shooting pains down my legs, going to chat to MW tomorrow and see what can be done to help x
  • Options

Sleeping is starting to become uncomfortable, forever tossing and turning, didn't have this til fairly late on first time around. I agree, everything is happening a lot sooner and worse than first time around, not sure if it is or just seems it as have to run around after a toddler instead of putting my feet up!

• Options

I did wonder if it's just cause u have others to run about after, it's a lot different when u can't just sit and do nothing. My lo goes back to school today am dreading doing the hour long round trip walking twice but on the plus side I get my life back lol am sitting doing nothing today already decided!  1 month today can't 4kin wait to get this baby out!! X

• Options

lol lh you make me smile, 4 weeks will fly by!!

today i dont seem to be able to bend over ah well housework will have to wait!!

• Options

Today I am sat again doing $hit all with a mug of hot choc resting on my bump table lol very handy. Stuff housework we have every right to refuse to do it lol x