Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

and the scan says...

Its a girl! That makes 4 girls image am very happy as all looks good normal heart ect.

Replies

• Options

Wooohoooo puddy, fabulous! When are you going to start shopping?

• Options
    We have a few bits but pink shopping will start asap! I can't wait to buy some tiny dresses
  • Options

Congrats Hun ur girls will b thrilled xx

• Options

Fab news puddy , 4 girls how lovely , bet dh is over the moon to be surrounded by beautiful girls , am 1 of 5 sisters n my dad wouldn't have changed it for the world , congratulations hun x

• Options

have to say my older two are not that impressed lol they had requested a boy!! my 3 year old is happy though and offered up her bed!!

• Options

Awww they'll get over it. What a sweetie my lo said the same when she found out it was a girl. She told us if it was a boy she wouldn't love it haha x

• Options

We all seem to be having girls in this Group!  I went shopping in Southampton at the weekend and even though I didn't really need much stuff I still bought loads!

• Options
    I must be the odd one out then image ... Massive Congratulations on your pink bump hun x
  • Options

Congrats on the pink bump & enjoy your shopping! x