Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnancy Massage

Hi,

I had a pregnancy massage today and it was utter bliss! I just wondered if anyone else has had  one? I'd recommend it after today. I was so relaxed, I could feel myself drifting off but fought to stay awake as I didn't want to miss any if it! 

X

Replies

• Options
    Glad you enjoyed it, might look into it myself as I'm so achey!
  • Options

Mrs P, do it! It really helped my aching back. The woman was really good, and asked about how my pregnancy was going so far and slightly tailored some of it to my symptoms and particular aches. 

Only trouble is, now I want one every day! 

• Options

See this is not something that's really appealed to me, the whole spa/massage thing, for a start I don't have time and I'm a restless person who can't even stand having a bath as I need to be on the move all the time!  But it's my birthday in a couple of weeks, I don't need anything and can't exactly ask for clothes (which is what I normally ask for) and I've already got a whole load of vouchers from Christmas so was thinking of asking for a pregnancy massage for my birthday, and then follow it with afternoon tea with my girlie friends.