Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

bump update

just thought it be nice to see bump updates and a few of us will be reaching the awesome milestone of 30 weeks shortly i'm 30 weeks today and couldnt be more happy to have got to this step so thought i'd post an update. how is everyone else

feeling

Replies

• Lovely bump!

I'm just approaching 27 weeks but time has gone so quickly so far, hopefully it won't seem too long till I get to 30 weeks. 

• U will all have ur babies before u know it! I can't believe Lexie is 3 weeks old today x

• Cute Bump Jay - cannot wait to post my bump pic in a few weeks image xxx

• Wow lh that has gone fast feels like yesterday you announced you had her. I can't wait these next 10 weeks can't go fast enough.

Thank you opal and Judy. Can't wait to see your pics Judy be getting exciting for you
  • its going so quick!! i feel like im on the home run lol

little bit panicked by the fact oh might be out of a job by end of month eek but apart from that bump all fine.

hope everyone is ok.

• Puddy my situation is like yours.

Boyfriend is a electricion and on the last work meeting he had his boss say if your not driving by next time we have a meeting then hes gone let him go! Unfair really as hes been there for six years and they have never been bothered before with him not driving and now the fact im pregnant theres no way he can afford bills rent driving lessons and a baby lol so i havent a clue whats gone happen x
  • Hope your boyfriends' boss decides to keep him on haleigh , driving lessons aren't cheap , try not to worry , these things usually have a way of working out , also , hope your oh's job is safe puddy , how many weeks are you now ? someone asked me the other day when I was due n I said oh ages yet , not due til June ,... then I realised its March .... argghhh ! got baby bits down from loft at the weekend n washed the 1st load today , just love seeing all the little vests bonnets etc , look forward to seeing your bump judy , will try n post a pic of mine , quite big already , 15 weeks to go yet !! how are you getting on Louisa , is Lexi 5 weeks today ? time flies doesn't it , 30 weeks now opalfruit ? goes quick doesn't it , lovely bump jay , not many weeks to go now eh  x x 

• IM 27+5 My oh was only on a temp contract but we were hoping he would get kept on but they told him he finishes on the 21st but hes got a few interviews coming up so hopefully he wont be out of work for to long.bless you hayliegh its a nightmare my oh doesnt drive and every month we say we will start him but every month something new crops up and takes any spare cash we might have!!

• Hello ladies,

Puddy and Haleigh - fingers crossed for your partners, hope they get to keep their jobs. But like Eve said, things like this tend to work themselves out so fingers crossed for you both!

Eve - how cute? I cannot wait to start buying baby stuff. I looked at a few sites today and found some gorgeous things - excited image Try to post a pic of you bump if you can, I look forward to seeing the pic.

Right ladies, here is my bump at 13w+4 - I swear it has grown loads but on the pics it looks the same size as last week - hmmmm

Ha ha, my boobs look huge in that bra and it is only a C cupimage

xxxx

• oh very veyr cute bump judy so exciting.

sorry to hear about your husbands maybe not having a job soon puddy and haleigh i really hope things work out for you both its the last thing you need to stress about while pregnant people just not think but hope its not for long aand everything will sort itself out.

• With my first oh was laid off when I was 32 weeks with my 2nd I was made redundant at 9 weeks, we managed both times so try not to worry, you just find a way as long as baby's got u and love and food n clothes on its back and a warm bed at night xx

• Hope all your jobs are secure - but try not to worry, things have a way of working out. I lost my job while pregnant with my first, and we managed... It was tricky at first but all worked out image

This is my bump this morning. Huge. Apologies for the messy room!

Or not, is it possible to do straight from a mobile?

Finally got on my laptop so thought I'd share my 30 week bump! almost 31 weeks now ... not long to go ladies x

• Here is another update ladies - 15w+4

• Teapot you are so neat! I too am finally on the computer so this is me today at 31+2

• Clearly I am growing an elephant!