Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due dates??

Whats everyones due dates? Mines 4th May so i may end up being the Due in April section lol x

Replies

• Options
    Mines 23rd May but midwife said baby is already right down into birthing position and everyone so far i know reckons i'll be a week or two early x
  • Options

Yeah u could be hun but no one ever knows, they all said to me i couldn't go early with it being my first and my son was born at 37+4 x

• Options
    Yeah true. When ever they say it im always just like or she could be a week late image like you said you just dont know these things!

I take it your having a girl with the timeline being pink? X
  • Options

I would like to be a bit early (or at least go naturally) this time. Last time I went 12 days over and was induced... but I've had Braxton Hicks this time! 

Due 26th May so 7 & bit weeks left!

• Options
    My due date falls on a Friday and its then my birthday the following Friday and then my mums a couple days after so im really hoping i dont go over due. If i do im hoping it be by a few days lol x
  • Options

Yeah Haleigh im having a little girl image Do u know what your having? I've always wanted to have one of each an know each time so ive had a blue bump an a pink bump but if i have another im not goin to find out so im glad its kind of worked out that way for me might seem strange but yeah thats what ive always wanted to do, but knowing me ill probs see what sex it is on the scan or ill cave in an want to know lol. But ive always been right with my gut feelings as to what ive had i knew my son was a boy the minute i found out i was pregnant an the same with this little lady i knew it was a girl. Dont ask how but i just do lol x

I hope it all works out for ya hun an ur little one arrives around the time ud like image

Ill post on here if i can when i go into labour hopefully try an stay at home as long as i can but i dont know how long this labour will take because of it being my second an if she hasn't turned then ive heard back to back labours can be longer x

• Options
    Ahh sorry ive only just seen this! image

Yeah im having a little girl as well image i really thought they was going to say boy as everyone i no and on this seem to be havig girls this year! Made them double check at my 4D scan and luckly she was fast a sleep with one leg in the air! so they could see and deffo a girl image

Thats what i said i always want to do. I want three in total. Hopefully my next one be a boy as the third i dont want to no.

You only have 28days to go! :O deffo let me no what the labour is like please image even though everyones is different lol. I watched one born and there was a girl having a water birth and just gas and air and she seemed quite calm. Was only 18 as well. I hope il be like that haha xx