Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

tick tick tick baby!!

morning.

im 32 weeks now and after our scare 2 weeks ago i feel a bit down. i feel like a time bomb every cramp or twinge is making me jumpy. im stressing alot about getting to the hospital which has always been a worry but if im term and have her at home its one thing but its a whole other issue if shes prem.

ive had a few days where ive had bh all day and lower back pain ect and genrally feel like any minute il spring into labour most mornings i wake up feeling suprised ive not had her over night lol. 

moan over its good to vent on here!!!

Replies

• Options

Keeping fx for u hun xx

• Options

thanks hun. i dont think she will arrive yet. im just moaning the constant braxton hicks are wearing me out mentally. 

• Options

I think you will know when your going into labour or about to because your body changes in a way even the way you get your bh's. Because i know i did with both of mine i knew wen i went into labour with my son what i had WASNT bh's! lol an with Anoushka i just didnt feel right an the bh's i had the night before felt different. 

Im sure ull b ok hun an if little one arrives early then try and stay positive xx

• Options

thanks laura

after my scare at 30 weeks im just being jumpy about it all. the daft thing is its baby number 4 and yet im still worried i wont realise. i have very quick labours and ive got the other 3 to sort and il need someone to take me to hospital as my partner cant drive im just over thinking it all.

• Options

I was induced last time so am concerned I might not realise real labour this time - well not till later on anyway. 

I have been having lots of BH, which I didn't have at all last time, and they are sometimes very sore so I'm hoping it means I won't have to be induced this time... probably still be late though!

• Options

Awww bless you hun, ur not over thinking your reacting and thinking in a normal way hun, i would be the same! I was terrified myself because of the awful time i had with my son but this time couldnt have been more different and im made up and i shouldnt have worried but its all natural to feel like that no matter how many babies you have. 

You never stop worrying even when they are here. I hope everything goes the way you want it to hun good luck image xx