Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Heres Anoushka

I have added pics to the ''had the baby'' post but i can't edit the title so im adding them here too image 

Replies

• Options
    Awww she is gorgeous, congratulations x
  • Options
    Stunning! And so much hair image xx
  • Options

soooooooo cute!!!!! well done she is beautiful!!!!

• Options

huge congrates what a cutie! xxx hope you and baby are both well xx

• Options

Congratulations! She's beautiful x

• Options

Congrats chick so cute x

• Options

Such a beautiful baby girl , well done , so pleased for you , showed my little one n she said arrrrr she's lovely - she's 4 , congratulations hun x x 

• Options

Thank you image Yep she has loads of hair, my son was the same so i must have a certain hormone wen im pregnant which gives my babies loads of hair lol. 

Aww Evesmum bless her lol Ur daughters nearly the same age as my son hes 4 in August. Is she getting excited about the baby? x

• Options

beautiful,congratulations!!!xx

• Options

Gorgeous girl! xx

• Options

Hiya , yes , she is excited , thinks she will be able to play with him / her straight away though n says she will change the stinky nappies - think she will soon change her mind on that 1 though ! image she has been playing up a bit lately , think she is worried she will be left out n has been the centre of attention for a long time even though she has a brother n sisters she is the youngest , hope we can make the transition easy for her , did you settle on a middle name for Anoushka that you were both happy with ? hope you're getting some shut eye - makes all the difference , think we should go back to staying in bed for a few days like they did in my mums day - get someone else to do the housework n cook etc , managed to persuade dh last time , Lily was his 1st so he just thought he had to do it - hope he's as accommodating this time image x x 

• Options

Aww bless her, she will probably be worried she's going to get forgotten but ive asked pple if they bring Anoushka something would they mind bringing just a little something for Daniel or i have a little box of treats that i will pass them to give him if they dont bring something just so he doesn't feel left out. Also im going to try an have one day a week were i just do something with him an make him feel special. 

It is hard because they are still babies themselves (my sons 4 in August) an they can't understand their feelings properly u just have to try an work it out sometimes lol Because my son has trouble with his speech an sometimes it's extra hard for me to communicate with him. But nine times outta ten i get it right i just have to try an think like a kid lol. 

I am getting enough sleep because god love her shes a real good sleeper an touch wood it will last she sleeps atleast 4-5 hours a night! i can't believe how good she is lol. Plus my other half is amazing he will let me have a lay in if i want it an he does the house work an everything if i need it hes really good image  I was dreading it in case we forgot about ourselves an didn't make enough time for ourselves because having a baby really does test ur relationship i think i dont get y pple htink babies fix relationships because i know from past experience it doesnt! if anything it can break u an i was really worried it would but as i say shes so good we're not that tired so we're not snappy with each other cos im crap with no sleep! lol

Yeah we settled on a middle name we had it all from the get go really lol we had the name wen we started trying an i fell pregnant more or less straight away! i came off the pill 30th July an was 5 weeks pregnant by the 30th August! lol. Have u settled on a full name yet? x