Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

she's here!

At 4am yesterday my waters went unlike my other labours nothing happened for ages at about 4pm I sent my man home for rest then called him back by 7 I'd had her. Seren belle weighed in at 4lb8oz and was 5 weeks 4days early she is doing well but in special care will post pics asap

Replies

• Options

Awwww congrats babe so teeny tiny sending u all the best and hugs and kisses for baby xxxxx

• Options

Congratulations! 

Goodness, what a whirlwind! 

X

• Options
    Ahhh congratulations!!!

Cant wait to see photos image xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations image cant wait to see a piccy x
  • Options

Congratulations all these May babies that keep coming early! Seems May babies just cant wait to get out! I cant wait to see piccies image xx

• Options
    Thats 2 now! I got to go back to the Hospital next week when im 37 weeks for them to re-do the tests i had when stopped in last week as they were talking about inducing me last time if got any worse!xx
  • Options

Oh wow babes congrates! hope you are both well and ok xxx

• Options

Well done hun , fantastic news , so pleased for you , glad it was quick , beautiful name , bet you can't quite believe it , n bet you're all over the moon , will you have to stay in for a while with her then - good weight though considering she was early , you n Laura , making me a bit nervous I must say .... congratulations to you n your lovely family x x x  

• Options
    Congratulations puddy. Fab news x
  • Options

Awwww congratulations hope your are both well - hope our little May baby makes an early appearance! Xxx

• Options
    Aww fab news, glad she's doing well and is out of special care soon ... Its a bit scary all these babies coming makes me think I need to get my bag packed!! xx
  • Options

I was just saying the same thing to dh Teapot , makes you think doesn't it , how many weeks are you now ? x x 

• Options
    35 +5 ... Hows about you evemum24? Had to go in for monitoring today and due a growth scan in the next week, just waiting on date, so things like that always get you worried too in case anything showed up! Must make it a priority over the weekend I think x