Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due May 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Replies

• well here she is!!

although once my contractions started it was quick it seemed ages as they didnt start ubtil 12 hours after my waters went were as my other 3 it was strait after my waters went.seren is doing really well. we have put her on formula as my milk is no where to be seen and we really want to encourage her sucking reflex so that she feeds well and we can get her home where she belongs.ive had to leave her in hospital and come home because of the other 3 and it was awful but before i left last night she did take her whole feed from her bottle which im taking as a victory i never thought 25ml would seem like a lot lol. hope all you ladies are well? im going to try and stay updated on you all but may be a bit quiet as i will be trying to be mummy at home and at hospital as well as sorting all the other stuff!!

• Cuuuuuute!! Congratulations!! Xxx

• Congratulations Puddy, she is beautiful! Hope it's not long till you are all together xx

• Aww bless her shes gorgeous congratulations and she looks very content image How long will it be til you can take her home? xx

• Well done hun , she is gorgeous , n so tiny , hope she doesn't have to stay in long , will be lovely when you can all be together , how was the birth , bet you're still in shock really , sounds like the feeding went well n that's half the battle won isn't it congratulations again x x x 

•  Congrats - love that name.

It was on my list of girls names, but i have 2 boys now xx

• She is beautiful! X

• Thank all we don't know when she will be home hoping not too long I'm more shattered than ever running back and fourth between home and hospital is horrible she took 35 ml today which is awesome but now is on a light pad for jaundice. The birth was quick although long for my track record and I have to say she was the most painful. It was eventful to as my placenta started to come away before she was delivered
  • Aww so gorgeous, hope she's home with you soon x