Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in 2006
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone with an 06 baby? (MFM)

Replies

• Hi Lucyanne,

Just wondered what sort of a night you had with Katelin last night. Has she been again today? I hope so they are so miserable when they are bunged up.

Charlotte decided she would use her yogurt as shampoo today!!! Bless her. Other than that she ok today, it's Jack i'm having probs with ( see my post in the lounge.)

Oh and thank you for your suggestions. We found some mothercare vouchers we haven't yet spent so we are going to see if we can get the back pack reighns from there.

Take care. Zoe xx
  • Just realised we are now on page seven!!
  • Hi girls,

I'm feeling a little sad this afternoon . I've been sorting out Charlotte's draws as there is no where to put the clothes she is wearing now. I had a few items that i've kept as they were the first few things she wore. She was sat with me in her bedroom and i just held the sleepsuit up against her that she wore in hospital. It's times like this that make me think about having another. It nearly made me cry. I'm all over the place today as Jack was sick four times last night, two of those times i had to completely change his bed and i was up twice with Charl too. I think i'm just a little too tired to cope today.

Sorry, i've gone on a bit.

Zoe x
  • Hi Zoe, Im sorry you are still having rough nights, Im sure it'll all be better soon, although Im sure at this point it must feel like it'll never end.
    Dont forget, we're always here to have a moan at!!

So, do you think you'll have another?
    Id like another one when Niamhs really settled at school, so maybe 2010!

Hope the family soon feel better.
    Take care
    Kas xx
  • Hi Kas,

Jack's slept most of the afternoon. He's looking a lot better and his temperature is under control. He's not been sick since about 7 this morning so i think that has passed. Still not sure whether i'll let him go to the party tomorrow or not, I think that will depend on tonight.

I'm not saying yes definately will have another. We've kind of said we'll stick at two but i've not sent James for the op yet just incase the urge for another gets really strong. Don't want to rock the boat. Charl gets jealous of mine and Jack's cuddles let alone a newborn. We'll see.

Hope you have had a good day.

Zoe x
  • Morning Zoe,

How's Jack feeling this morning?
    Amber now seems to have a tummy bug, i woke in the night to find her choking, she'd been sick in her sleep it gave me such a scare and it took her a while to clear it. When i checked her cot it was soaked poor thing. She's off her milk but not too poorly in herself.

I totally understand how you fel with sorting out charlottes clothes i'm already doing that for Amber and it's awful i'm broody already!!

Hope you have a lovely day we're having a quiet one in today.
    Chat soon xx
  • All seems a lot better here this morning thanks. Jack went to bed about 11 after spending all yesterday afternoon asleep, he slept through til 8 and he is back to normal having breakfast and playing so that's good. Charl only got me up once last night so i feel loads better for having some sleep.

Sorry to hear about Amber. That's similar to Jack. He was asleep but i heard the flow of liquid so went running through to find him on his back being sick, it was a horrible sight and I can imagine for a little one even worse. I hope it passes as quickly as Jack's did.

We've got a quiet morning, Jacks at a party 3-5 which i've said he can go to, it's on a farm and they get a tractor ride and feed the animals, he's really looking forward to it. Then James and I go out about 8 tonight to the evening reception of a wedding so i won't be able to join in the saturday night chat!!! If i'm not back too late and your still on i'll say hi.

Have a good day, well as best you can with Amber.

Zoe x
  • Thats great that Jacks so much better this morning.
    Ambers gone off to sleep now and seems quite settled, i'm having some peace and quiet as gillans taken ethan to the park so it's quite nice really!!

I'm hoping the game goes in to extra time tonight (and that we win of course) because as soon as it finshed last week Gillan wanted me off the comp and i was then mid conversation!

Have a lovely evening at the wedding hope to chat later xxx
  • There's been trouble about tonight, apparently requests were put in for a t.v. in a corner somewhere, not sure if the bride has agreed!!
  • Oh i feel quite sorry for her! Cant imagine many of the blokes paying her much attention tonight!
    Now i really hope they win can you imagine the mood at the reception if they lose?!!
    Have a great night xxx
  • Hi Zoe,
    Im so pleased to read that you had a better night last night. I also hope you have a fab night tonight at the wedding.
    Speak soon.
    Kas xx
  • Hi Tashsa,
    Ive just read that Ambers now got a tummy bug. Poor little mite. How has she been today? I hope she feels better soon.
    Looks like you were having a nice day, did it go ok?
    Speak soon
    Kas xx
  • Hello Kas
    she's been really unsettled this afternoon and extremely clingy but now feeding normally.
    Basically spent afternoon on sofa with Amber so feeling really lazy now think i need to get out tomorrow!
    hope your days been good
    Chat soon xx
  • Hi,

I'm afraid Charl has got the dreaded bug now . I've been up most of the night with her, changing clothing and bedding, she does look a sorry sight. It's times like this though i'm glad she's got some weight on her as a day or two off food won't do her any harm.

Hope you are all ok.

Zoe x
  • Oh poor charlotte.
    Amber was very sick again at 11 last night but was ok overnight. I was hoping to keep her off the milk but she woke up hungry so i've given her it diluted.

Luckily she's ok in herself although EXTREMELY clingy! I think i may have to take her for a walk in her pram today of i might go insane!!

I hope charlottes feeling better soon is Jack all back to normal now? xxx
  • Hi Tasha,

Jacks loads better thanks, not completely back to normal he's looking very washed out still probably a good job he's got a week off school.

I hope Amber continue's to improve quickly for you, Charls been sick twice since we've got up, like Amber she's very clingy. Even sitting on my knee now which she normally won't do when i'm on here!

Thank goodness for tumble dryers is all I can say, mine has been on a record 5 times in 3 days to sort the bedding, i'd of been lost without it!!!!
  • Morning Zoe

How are you all today, i hope Charlottes better.

Ambers much more herself today and starting to ask for feeds again.
    We've been invited to Pizza hut for lunch and because we had such a bad weekend i'm hoping to go (stuff the cost)!!

Hope you have a good day and that Jack enjoys his 1st halh term hols!! xx
  • Hi Tasha,

I'm pleased Amber's better today, Charl is having breakfast at the moment, she went to bed about 9.30, went til 5 for a feed and then was up at 8.45 so it's probably a good job we are on half term this week.

Jacks quite excited he's not got to go to school. He's going stock car racing later with James and we are counting down to Blckpool on Friday. At his party at the weekend he came home with half a doz eggs which he collected so we've got to bake with them this morning!!

Enjoy pizza hut, chat later. x
  • Hi Zoe

Hope you've had a good day, how did the baking go?! Is Charlotte doing ok?

Amber doesn't seem too well again she's slept a lot today which ius good as she's hardly napped over the weekend she was good at Pizza hut although off her milk again then when we got home as i was changing her nappy she had diarreah all over the floor!!! ! Ethan then poohed and in the meantime amber had another bout too (this time in her nappy) Luckily as i'd had such a nice time at Pizza hut it didn't bother me and i was able to laugh about it!
    Ethans face when he saw what Amber had done on the floor was classic!!!!

Ethans been a dream again today he ate for England at Pizza hut (and they didn't even charge for him) and is currently lining up each of his cars and as he's got hundreds it's keeping him occupied!!!

Hope you've had a good day, chat later xxx
  • Hi,

Glad you had a good time at pizza hut, sorry to hear about Amber though. I have a picture in my head of Ethans face when he saw the mess, they can make these bad situations amuzing just with their expressions. Anyway, I hope it passes quickly for you.

Charlotte's loads better thanks. Jack changed his mind with the baking, he wants to do that later in the week, so it's wed or it won't be worth it with us going away.

Catch you later, Zoe x